Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Infinix Hot Note Pro - Phones (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro (209030 Views)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market / The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery / Review: Infinix Hot Note Pro Vs Infinix Zero 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by jahstech: 9:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Rubbers:
Jst few hours 2 ordering the ihotpro n all these complaints of it sounding lyk a broken speaker(iv had a broken speaker b4 n d tot isnt funny at all) n nw i jst heard sum1 say u hv 2 root b4 using apps lyk viber n iv bn advised against rooting. I weak. If i get the fone n it disappoints me it wld really be a huge blow. Diariz surely God.
That's the reason why I asked for people to state what they hate about the phone, what you see as awesome may be another person's rubbish. I know there has been a lot of complaints about the speakers, but am OK with it. I guess you can also change some few things with the aid of the sound effect

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Rubbers(m): 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2015
I guess i could live with all so-called flaws, there wld alwayz be flaws evn if its 'iphone pro'. Dunno y the grey is out of stock on jumia this hour ehn
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by nonny400(m): 4:23am On Jun 22, 2015
Rubbers:
I guess i could live with all so-called flaws, there wld alwayz be flaws evn if its 'iphone pro'. Dunno y the grey is out of stock on jumia this hour ehn

Get the phone,install viper4android, and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by augster(m): 6:06am On Jun 22, 2015
Infinix Hot Note Pro still available @ #28k. Exclusive to Jumia
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by donhils: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2015
I heard Infinix Hot Note Pro has volume issues, call quality is not good, ringtone very low. So I want to ask if everybody is experiencing the same issues.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by glurxy: 7:49am On Jun 22, 2015
Add me to hot note pro group!!!!
07069567524 wink smiley
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by jahstech: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2015
nonny400:

Get the phone,install viper4android, and thank me later.
I guess your phone is already rooted?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Goke7: 9:17am On Jun 22, 2015
Please i don't know whether its only me experiencing this, the phone screen goes off especially after receiving a call or dialling a number, I had a bad experience this morning as the phone screen went off for almost an hour, so frustrating. Please what can I do, I love everything about the phone but the screen going off is making me sick, though it still rings out but i can't pick the call as the screen goes off but the phone is still working with no screen display, somebody help me out, I ordered it from jumia though.

I have experiecing this since i bought the phone
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Brianino(m): 9:29am On Jun 22, 2015
Pls guys Hw much is the infinix hot note pro? And wt r d specs...am in uyo..finally how does it compare 2 2d infinix hot note in price and specs..BLESS U
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by nonny400(m): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2015
jahstech:

I guess your phone is already rooted?

Yes.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by nonny400(m): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2015
Goke7:
Please i don't know whether its only me experiencing this, the phone screen goes off especially after receiving a call or dialling a number, I had a bad experience this morning as the phone screen went off for almost an hour, so frustrating. Please what can I do, I love everything about the phone but the screen going off is making me sick, though it still rings out but i can't pick the call as the screen goes off but the phone is still working with no screen display, somebody help me out, I ordered it from jumia though.

Proximity sensor. Seems yours is excessive tho. After the call It's supposed to stop. It detects when you put the phone close to your ear and closes the screen,but it should come up after the call.

Anyway,go to settings,display,and disable anti inadvertently mode. Maybe It's interfering.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Kaycee7(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2015
My charger is always heating up during use. Is this common?

Also DU Battery saver lists my battery standby period as 19hrs after full charge. Anyone using DU Battery saver, pls check ur standby time after full charge. I'ld like to know if my battery really is faulty.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Goke7: 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
nonny400:

Proximity sensor. Seems yours is excessive tho. After the call It's supposed to stop. It detects when you put the phone close to your ear and closes the screen,but it should come up after the call.

Anyway,go to settings,display,and disable anti inadvertently mode. Maybe It's interfering.

thanks, i appreciate you
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by henro111(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
nonny400:

Yes.
Pls what rooting method did you use?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Goke7: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2015
nonny400:

Am sorry for my many questions please, I also have another issue, I uploaded some photos but I could not transfer them to a PC or laptop as it was saying that the driver for the phone was not successfuly installed which makes it impossible to transfer files to a computer system, please how do i resolve this, thanks.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by horlash96: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Wow @jumianigeria jumia associate don deliver my order Infinix hot note pro#jimbigoninfinix ..32gb rom /2gb ram

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Teedeechian(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
lanre316:

Use viper4android on it and feel the improved sound output on both the speakers and earphones output.
PLS,DOES VIPER4ANDROID NEED ROOT ACCESS?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by ityP(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2015
Brianino:
Pls guys Hw much is the infinix hot note pro? And wt r d specs...am in uyo..finally how does it compare 2 2d infinix hot note in price and specs..BLESS U

#28000 wen u order from jumia... battery: 4000mAh, internal storage: 32 GB, ram: 2gb, front camera: 2mp, back camera: 8mp (very clear even at night, superior flash), 5.5" screen, fast charging, 720×1280 pixels (267 ppi), dual Sim (micro and nano), SD card slot available, 8.9mm thickness... it's the senior brother of infinix hot note ... everything is similar with infinix hot note except: it has 2gb ram while Infinix hot note has 1gb, its internal storage is 32gb while infinix hot note is 16gb,
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by donhils: 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
horlash96:
Wow @jumianigeria jumia associate don deliver my order Infinix hot note pro#jimbigoninfinix ..32gb rom /2gb ram
Champagne gold colour right? Abeg use and come and give your review.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by lanre316: 3:22am On Jun 23, 2015
Goke7:

thanks, i appreciate you

Has the problem stopped?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by lanre316: 3:25am On Jun 23, 2015
I noticed something in the embossing of "hot note" name at the lower back cover for infinix hot note and note pro. Some have it while some others do not. I want to assume these phones are all from the same original source manufacturer and have the same quality. You know, this is Nigeria. Anything is possible.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by lanre316: 3:30am On Jun 23, 2015
Goke7:

Am sorry for my many questions please, I also have another issue, I uploaded some photos but I could not transfer them to a PC or laptop as it was saying that the driver for the phone was not successfuly installed which makes it impossible to transfer files to a computer system, please how do i resolve this, thanks.

Just connect your device to your PC and wait for some time without doing anything. This will allow all the drivers from the phone to be automatically installed on your PC, as they all normally do.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by lanre316: 3:35am On Jun 23, 2015
Teedeechian:

PLS,DOES VIPER4ANDROID NEED ROOT ACCESS?

Yes.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by horlash96: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2015
donhils:

Champagne gold colour right? Abeg use and come and give your review.

yeah champagne Gold nice ..i love everything aboth the phone
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by BrightDeGea(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2015
Does this hot note pro have custom ROM?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Prescott001(m): 10:20am On Jun 23, 2015
horlash96:
My order is yet to be delivered ..when i tracked it it showed Handed over to driver - on the way to customer and i was expecting it ...when i checked later it showed Arrived at local office RS 3- Customer busy/not available and my phone was on ,,Jumia delivery service is bad
have some patience.. The same thing happened to me but I still got my phone the next two days... Mine was even more frustrating because it happened thrice
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by enoch273: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
Download and enjoy, your comments'll be highly appreciated.
http://enochtek..com/2015/06/material-v4-rom-for-infinix-hot-note.html?m=1
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by jemmiee(f): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
Goke7:

. Seconded
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nsonaso(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
lanre316:

If that's the case, then they shouldn't expect much patronage from average Nigerians that bought the hot note in large numbers. And don't forget the display resolution is not up to 300ppi. Charging up to 40k for this will repeat the sales disaster of tecno phantom z, which tecno have to reduce it's price and eventually discontinue due to poor sales after much hype.
Don't mind them... There are just being silly... I don't know what those TECNO guys are thinking that someone will spend 60k+ to buy a TECNO phone without support when there are other better brands out there.... Before I will even spend that money on GiONEE, I will have to sleep over it for 60 day's after consulting and reading so many positive reviews about that particular phone.
Though I still smell the same disaster for GiONEE E8
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by toyowo: 8:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
How do i know whenever my imei has been tweaked. Pls add my number to the grp 08144270708. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (74) (Reply)

Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.