Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Infinix Hot Note Pro - Phones (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Pro (209167 Views)

There Are Fake Versions Of Infinix HOT NOTE In Nigerian Market / The Truth About Infinix Hot Note/pro Battery / Review: Infinix Hot Note Pro Vs Infinix Zero 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by kayodedada1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
mulook:
pls wahz the current prize fr infinix hot note pro in abuja??
try slot.ng they stil have it i think its 30k and they wil deliver it to u anywhere u are in naija
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
kayodedada1:
try slot.ng they stil have it i think its 30k and they wil deliver it to u anywhere u are in naija
thanks. .
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Crispels(m): 10:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
I cracked my Infinix hot note pro screen
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by puresoul1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
One month old Infinix hot note pro for sale 29k
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by mhiztarromeo(m): 4:22am On Sep 14, 2015
puresoul1:
swap wif bb Q10
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by puresoul1(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2015
mhiztarromeo:
swap wif bb Q10
God forbid bad thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by zube01(m): 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
puresoul1:
God forbid bad thing
I dey tell u! No be small God forbid of all phones e come be q10!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by temmym4(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2015
Finally got a Hot note pro two weeks ago, actually my first MTK processor device, i was actually having a second thought about it at first due to the fact that i felt this chinese built processor might not really go well with my needs. Well, it s been 2 weeks now... My opinion

It was a tough choice going for an MTK processor running devices over my usual ones.

Firstly, i personally wanted to get this device due to the battery spec. I use Galaxy S4 (2600mah battery), but a phone with a 4000mah wont be so bad, so i decided i was gonna check it out.

I try ordering online but the funny thing is the phone was out of stock from every single market i was used to (Jumia, kaymu, konga). Waited for few weeks, it was still the same, then i decided to checkout SLOT, couldnt get it as well, i immediately went to the popular complex here for mobile sales, full of confidence, they must surely have it. To my amazement, i spent 2 hrs checking out all the shops and i couldnt get one. I was shocked, then i became very curious to know why people keep rushing the phone, i just wanna get my hands on it. i gave a friend who owns a shop at computer village a call and asked cos i wasn't in Lagos, He told me the phone isnt available in the market. Kai. Na so i just pause dey look like lucozade.

All of a sudden, i just got a call from someone who got his 2days earlier, he agreed to take me to where he got his own. We got there exactly 2 minutes from their closing hour, fortunately they have 2 left and i got one. Got to the office the next day and a colleague wanted one too, we got there early that morning and the last one has just been picked up. Till today, he never get it.

Well it's bn over 2 weeks now.. Without being bias, let me give my own little review for the benefit of Snapdragon, exinos processor device users (Samsung, HTC and the likes) who are planning on getting an MTK device but getting discouraged.

Firstly, if u are used to the likes of Amoled screen Samsung/HTC devices, dont expect any big deal from the display, yeah, u wont find the vivid kind of display here, but it is not bad anyway, u ll definitely get used to it, you might not notice any difference in colours especially if you aren't the phone addictive type. cos it is a perfect 16M colour display.

Camera wise, actually i wasn't expecting a big thing here, but am really impressed with the result, although not as brilliant as the camera of my previous HTC and Samsung devices, but not withstanding, it is definitely presentable and the quality is worth it. i.e you don't have to worry about carrying an extra camera for an outing.

Aside these few stuff which is not a big deal anyway, the device is the best i ever came across as at this moment as far as a Mediatek processor smartphone is concerned. You will definitely be impressed with the Battery life, I am a heavy user when it comes to battery usage, i normally get about 5 to 8 hrs with with a Galaxy s4, less than 5hrs with blackberry Z3, 3 to 4 hrs with HTC sensation. Automatically i do charge almost twice everyday. It feels good getting a phone that could last up to 24hrs and more without charging.
I am satisfied with the device. No complain whatsoever.
Unfortunately the phone is almost not available for sale right now in the market, if you are fortunate to have one, then u are lucky.

*Updated:
Picture attached. Battery consumption after a bit of light and heavy usage combined . I wasn't expecting the phone to survive this long

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
temmym4:
Finally got a Hot note pro two weeks ago, actually my first MTK processor device, i was actually having a second thought about it at first due to the fact that i felt this chinese built processor might not really go well with my needs. Well, it s been 2 weeks now... My opinion

It was a tough choice going for an MTK processor running devices over my usual ones.

Firstly, i personally wanted to get this device due to the battery spec. I use Galaxy S4 (2600mah battery), but a phone with a 4000mah wont be so bad, so i decided i was gonna check it out.

I try ordering online but the funny thing is the phone was out of stock from every single market i was used to (Jumia, kaymu, konga). Waited for few weeks, it was still the same, then i decided to checkout SLOT, couldnt get it as well, i immediately went to the popular complex here for mobile sales, full of confidence, they must surely have it. To my amazement, i spent 2 hrs checking out all the shops and i couldnt get one. I was shocked, then i became very curious to know why people keep rushing the phone, i just wanna get my hands on it. i gave a friend who owns a shop at computer village a call and asked cos i wasn't in Lagos, He told me the phone isnt available in the market. Kai. Na so i just pause dey look like lucozade.

All of a sudden, i just got a call from someone who got his 2days earlier, he agreed to take me to where he got his own. We got there exactly 2 minutes from their closing hour, fortunately they have 2 left and i got one. Got to the office the next day and a colleague wanted one too, we got there early that morning and the last one has just been picked up. Till today, he never get it.

Well it's bn over 2 weeks now.. Without being bias, let me give my own little review for the benefit of Snapdragon, exinos processor device users (Samsung, HTC and the likes) who are planning on getting an MTK device but getting discouraged.

Firstly, if u are used to the likes of Amoled screen Samsung/HTC devices, dont expect any big deal from the display, yeah, u wont find the vivid kind of display here, but it is not bad anyway, u ll definitely get used to it, you might not notice any difference in colours especially if you aren't the phone addictive type. cos it is a perfect 16M colour display.

Camera wise, actually i wasn't expecting a big thing here, but am really impressed with the result, although not as brilliant as the camera of my previous HTC and Samsung devices, but not withstanding, it is definitely presentable and the quality is worth it. i.e you don't have to worry about carrying an extra camera for an outing.

Aside these few stuff which is not a big deal anyway, the device is the best i ever came across as at this moment as far as a Mediatek processor smartphone is concerned. You will definitely be impressed with the Battery life, I am a heavy user when it comes to battery usage, i normally get about 5 to 8 hrs with with a Galaxy s4, less than 5hrs with blackberry Z3, 3 to 4 hrs with HTC sensation. Automatically i do charge almost twice everyday. It feels good getting a phone that could last up to 24hrs and more without charging.
Unfortunately the phone is almost not available for sale right now in the market, if you are fortunate to have one, then u are lucky.

Thanks for your very descriptive review. I'm presently using GIONEE M2...for over a year now. As this Infinix is now obviously out of stock I'd just remain patient and waiting for the GIONEE M5 launching later this month. Thanks for making me solidly come to this decision.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by EkeneElectrons(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Official Jumia and Konga Consultant Agent, now closer to you.

All Payments On Deliveries.

Pin: 56148600

call/text/whatsapp: 07062127614
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Got this device today for 27500 local retailer in Kogi state.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by OCTAVO: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
temmym4:

*Updated:
Picture attached. Battery consumption after a bit of light and heavy usage combined . I wasn't expecting the phone to survive this long
I'm impressed with your detailed review. But I have just one question about the internal memory of 32gb, is the whole 32gb available for app installation or part of it is segmented for apps alone. I believe you understand what I mean. Thanks as I await your reply.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by henryutd(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
3doursdown:

Thanks for your very descriptive review. I'm presently using GIONEE M2...for over a year now. As this Infinix is now obviously out of stock I'd just remain patient and waiting for the GIONEE M5 launching later this month. Thanks for making me solidly come to this decision.

What price range are you expecting for GIONEE M5?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dunno yet. Hopefully between 25-30.
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by mikkybellami(m): 11:26pm On Sep 16, 2015
Guys please I need the recovery image of Infinix hot note pro 0828 upgrade.......urgently
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by mrfoxx(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2015
Please I will live to be added to the what's app group 08069605545
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by tkatechy(m): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Guys check out how to play multiplayer using PPSSPP on PES 2016 infinix here https://www.nairaland.com/2602628/yes-how-play-multiplayer-ppsspp#38118513

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by eminoshedon: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2015
Win iphone 7 on a daily quiz..... Click here to perticipate http:///bkkQv

1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by Geniusvic(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Gud day guys!
My hot note no longer charges fast. I've tried with different USB cables and chargers including the Galaxy Tab 2 and Play book charger but the output doesn't exceed 480mA. As a result it takes over 7 hours to get a full charge. Any solution?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by puresoul1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
I have a one month old infinix hot note pro for sale contact me on whatsapp for pics, still clean and good, i need money to sort out somethings please don't come with shit
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by udemzyudex(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Crispels:
I cracked my Infinix hot note pro screen

Hmmmm.... Infinix and crack screen everywhere... Why did u use the glass screen protector, it's #1000
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by udemzyudex(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
puresoul1:

You're joking right?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by flokii: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
I need infinix hot note pro in likeja, Lagos anyone?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by puresoul1(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
udemzyudex:

You're joking right?
big no
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by udemzyudex(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
puresoul1:
big no
how much is the new one?
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by flokii: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
puresoul1:
big no
guy make I give you 26k cash this monday.. na ikeja i dey
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by puresoul1(m): 4:33am On Sep 19, 2015
flokii:

guy make I give you 26k cash this monday..
na ikeja i dey
bring 27, if no be money wey I need, this phone is not the kind of phone you just sell anyhow,
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by drizzypat: 5:36am On Sep 19, 2015
3doursdown:
Dunno yet. Hopefully between 25-30.
its way more dan dst like 40-45k
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by meekyman: 2:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
pls how can i get infinix hot note pro
Re: Infinix Hot Note Pro by meekyman: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
abeg,if u knw whr den dey sell am or whr 2 get 1......msg me on whatsapp*08184258055*

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (74) (Reply)

Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte / Calculate Your Nokia Phone's Security Master Code Easily Online / Tecno P9 Phantom PAD Mini Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.