Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Click to Learn How To Print Out Photos From Your Phone! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Click to Learn How To Print Out Photos From Your Phone! (1074 Views)

How Did You Store Your Mum's Name On Your Phone? / . / Check Out Photos Of This Stylish Abuja Based MUM Of 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Click to Learn How To Print Out Photos From Your Phone! by liveyourlife: 11:13pm On May 26, 2015
OK. The idea is to build an app that after you take a picture or Selfie or something, you can now through the camera roll, choose any picture(s) you want printed out and pay with online or on delivery.

I know our mummies and daddies in the house will find this specially useful. So house, what do u think?

If you think its a nice idea, pls hit Like. if bad, pls hit SHARE.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Click to Learn How To Print Out Photos From Your Phone! by liveyourlife: 11:31pm On May 26, 2015
thanks guys. I will build it if it hits 15 LIKES, so get ready.!
Re: Click to Learn How To Print Out Photos From Your Phone! by Holatunde007(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2015
Sorry oo brother, but are u a bricklayer?
Re: Click to Learn How To Print Out Photos From Your Phone! by gudluckgreat(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2015
Makes sense cool
Re: Click to Learn How To Print Out Photos From Your Phone! by liveyourlife: 12:25am On May 27, 2015
Holatunde007:
Sorry oo brother, but are u a bricklayer?

OK, seriously?

I presume u must be more than 15. So at ur age you are still trying to be funny?

Get a life bro.
Re: Click to Learn How To Print Out Photos From Your Phone! by liveyourlife: 12:26am On May 27, 2015
gudluckgreat:
Makes sense cool
thanks. so what might be ur use cases?
Re: Click to Learn How To Print Out Photos From Your Phone! by gudluckgreat(m): 6:44am On May 27, 2015
liveyourlife:

thanks. so what might be ur use cases?

come again
Re: Click to Learn How To Print Out Photos From Your Phone! by liveyourlife: 12:05pm On May 27, 2015
gudluckgreat:

come again
as in, in what ways could u use it?
Re: Click to Learn How To Print Out Photos From Your Phone! by gudluckgreat(m): 6:33pm On May 27, 2015
liveyourlife:

as in, in what ways could u use it?

As at now I can count over 50 pics in ma phone I need to get its hard copy but doing all the going around to wash it. So voila! Na him be the work cool
Re: Click to Learn How To Print Out Photos From Your Phone! by liveyourlife: 10:03pm On May 29, 2015
gudluckgreat:

As at now I can count over 50 pics in ma phone I need to get its hard copy but doing all the going around to wash it. So voila! Na him be the work cool

that's great to hear. how much will u be willing to pay per pic?
Re: Click to Learn How To Print Out Photos From Your Phone! by gudluckgreat(m): 2:30am On May 30, 2015
liveyourlife:

that's great to hear. how much will u be willing to pay per pic?

Dnt know really. U have to check all round and make it convenient and attracting so that more people will patronize the venture

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Of Living On Lagos Island - Investigation / To That Nairalander.... / 10+ Of The Most Powerful Fatherhood Moments By ‘don’t Forget Dads’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.