Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,520 members, 7,770,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:21 AM

Help-how To Sell Digital Video Tutorial - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Help-how To Sell Digital Video Tutorial (956 Views)

Start 2016 with a career in Digital video editing and Motion Graphics / Register For Digital Video Editing And Motion Graphics / Digital Video Editing And Motion Graphics Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help-how To Sell Digital Video Tutorial by mgolo(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2015
suggestions needed on how to sell our video tutorials in digital format without copying by buyers to resell or to share... Thank you
Re: Help-how To Sell Digital Video Tutorial by felixchip(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2015
mgolo:
suggestions needed on how to sell our video tutorials in digital format without copying by buyers to resell or to share... Thank you

If your tutorials are on a particular software, I'll advise you target a different market apart from Nigeria. 'Cause once one person gets it, you'll be out of business.

If you're ready for it, you can get in touch. I'm preparing to do same.

1 Like

Re: Help-how To Sell Digital Video Tutorial by mgolo(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2015
@felixclick your email please. Thank you
Re: Help-how To Sell Digital Video Tutorial by felixchip(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2015
mgolo:
@felixclick your email please. Thank you

My email address is:
xchipgraphics@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Desktop With At Least Core 2 Quad Processor And Decent Video Card / Your Opinion Needed (thanks) / Looking For Good Printing Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.