Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Hurry Great Items On Sale On JUMIA.COM.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hurry Great Items On Sale On JUMIA.COM.... (270 Views)

How To Get Back My Money From / 2015/16 OAU Pre-degree Admission Form Is Now On Sale Call:08034108983. / Jumia Free Voucher -get N15,000 Off Your Next Order On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Great Items On Sale On JUMIA.COM.... by sammyjayjay2: 12:13am On May 27, 2015
My name is Samuel, I'm a jumia sales representative. Shop online via jumia.com through me and you will get an instant discount on your order and it's pay on delivery nation wide, and we sale any item you'll like to order : like phones, laptops, gaming consoles, home & office appliances, fashion:clothes, shoes, watches, human wigs, groceries, and any item you'll like to order.
Reason why you need to order through jumia sales representative is that you will get lots of discounts and also the best price of each product you want to buy and I'll make sure you won't ever have any problem like stressing yourself looking of your ordered item because I'll inform you when ever your orders are available and make it easier for you and I tend to please my clients... contact me 07064205356...7E279BD3...bbm, whatsapp or call for more details.... Grab this awesome opportunity, check out this 32inch tv.
Wow...check ought this Samsung 32 inch tv UA32EH4003 led tv with a 14, 300# discount, instead of getting it at the price of 59, 800# your getting it at the price of 45, 500#.

Hurry

Take advantage of this golden opportunity.

Exclusive on jumia (pay on delivery and qua)

(1) (Reply)

How To Advertise On This Blog / Elche Relegated From La Liga Despite Finishing 13th / Illgaming - Game Review Xbox Games PC Games Top Gaming Website India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.