Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

6 Alarming Reasons Why Girls And Ladies Get Raped! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Alarming Reasons Why Girls And Ladies Get Raped! (1033 Views)

Mother Watched Daughter Get Raped, Killed Then Had Dinner And Sex With Killer / The Alarming Electronic Fraud In Banks / Alarming Confession Of Nanny Who Kidnapped Orekoya Children 16/04/15 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Alarming Reasons Why Girls And Ladies Get Raped! by castro316: 6:29am On May 27, 2015
I was reading an article about rape and resolved to share on 5 reasons why females get raped

1. [b]Vulnerable ones:

those that give in to emotions easily. The fact that u want to be in love does not mean u should make it so obvious

2. Minors:
little gals that don't know anything about life and fall prey to pervs.

3. The curious
:
they say curiosity kills the cat. What are you doing in such places when u know u could be an easy target eg being alone with a guy u just met inn his house,n wearing short skirt. Even though he never really premeditated that action YOU MIGHT TRIGGER IT.

4. Forming wise:
Hahahaha! I laugh in wazobia. You chop all I'm money you no know say you will get down? Why did u think he was wasting all resources on you? Becos u r angel Gabriel? Or were u thinking he was bribing his way to heaven? Fine gal think again.

5. Greed:
you leave ur loving boyfriend for the promise of a good life, trips, a better man from an 'oil worker' only to find after raping you that all na 419. His specialty is only drilling women's oil wells (puny).

6. Online dating:
why should one hook up with a complete stranger? in fact a guy you just spoke with on the internet? How are you aware of what will befall u in the end? I heard of a story of how my friend was torn on her p**sy with razor and had her tits and ears cut off by her new found online love after being raped severally. This was dastardly and demonic. Pls ladies take note and be careful of What and who you don't know

There are so much more but really there is no justification for rape. And I plead that there should be stiffer penalties on offenders
[/b]
Re: 6 Alarming Reasons Why Girls And Ladies Get Raped! by Spaxon(f): 6:56am On May 27, 2015
hmmm .... #sayno2rape
Re: 6 Alarming Reasons Why Girls And Ladies Get Raped! by izuch(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2015
Spaxon:
hmmm ....
#sayno2rape

Seconded!
Re: 6 Alarming Reasons Why Girls And Ladies Get Raped! by castro316: 7:34am On May 27, 2015
It's happening everywhere and no one is saying anything
Re: 6 Alarming Reasons Why Girls And Ladies Get Raped! by lionphil(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
castro316:
It's happening everywhere and no one is saying anything

True talk, ladies are scared of speaking out due to the stigma attached to it. They (ladies) aren't helping matters too.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Ancient Juju Found In Bishop's House, Edo State (shocking Photo ) / This Man Lost His Arm While Taking SELFIE With Poisonous Snake / PHOTO: Nigerian Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Drug Trafficking In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.