Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. (1292 Views)

Man And His Friend Arrested With Human Parts In Ogun / How Police Arrested Alleged Cross-border Robbery Gang (photo) / How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by Emeanua(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2015
Last week,as my agency was not able to clear out container at Onne seaport PH as the container contain a contraband, on the process of trying to settle with customs it was late and we were not able to go home as I live inside ph town which is 30 to 35 kilometres from onne.
As we were having a drink outside the wharf in a bar,we saw a young girl being dragged by 2 men and the girl was struggling with them,my friend went to intervene and immediately those men left the girl and grabbed my man,i went there my self and those men brought out their ID card and identified themselves as police men.
They said the girl was saling hard drugs and my friend came and rescued her and they accused him of being her partner,that was how they got him arrested but people around said the girl is a prostitute known as Ashawo.
I followed them to their station and I was not able to bell him that night.,i went the next day and they was calling 150k to bail him as it is a drug case,and after 3 days in the police cell he was bailed with 70 thousand naira.
Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by Eberex(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2015
Simple: It was all a hoax. The girl might not be involved in the plan, but surely they know some guy would like to play the hero. Hell! this may not be the first time its happening.
Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by chidekings(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2015
First ur frnd is a busy body,both so called police men and the lady are both in it.q
Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by Bigcake: 9:38am On May 27, 2015
The mistake you made was that you actually went for a "bell" and not "bail". Bell makes more noise when being gingle aggressively especially in a police post. Next time go for bail because it is free.

1 Like

Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by Eberex(m): 9:40am On May 27, 2015
Bigcake:
The mistake you made was that you actually went for a "bell" and not "bail". Bell makes more noise when being gingle aggressively especially in a police post. Next time go for bail because it is free.

yeah right, like you didn't know it was typographical error
Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by mimicious(f): 10:59am On May 27, 2015
Eberex:

This bad market
Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by Bigcake: 11:13am On May 27, 2015
Eberex:

My guy, that isn't a typo but a grammatical error.
Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by Eberex(m): 11:37am On May 27, 2015
Bigcake:
My guy, that isn't a typo but a grammatical error.

whatever!
Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by Emeanua(m): 2:04pm On May 27, 2015
Bigcake:

Am glad we ve some learned people on nairaland,, meanwhile ur point is noted but I hope u got my message because u concentrated most on the error.
Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by Bigcake: 2:18pm On May 27, 2015
Emeanua:

Am glad we ve some learned people on nairaland,, meanwhile ur pointed is noted but I hope u got my message because u concentrated most on the error.
Lol, but I balanced the both by letting you know that bail is free.
Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by Moana(f): 8:58pm On May 27, 2015
Bigcake the troublemaker grin
Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by Bigcake: 9:40pm On May 27, 2015
Eberex:

whatever!
are you a gay?
Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by Bigcake: 9:43pm On May 27, 2015
Moana:
Bigcake the troublemaker grin
Moana kiss

1 Like

Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by Eberex(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2015
Bigcake:
are you a gay?

Sorry to disappoint you dude, but I'm straight. Look for the guy next door
Re: How Police Got My Friend Arrested.. by Bigcake: 9:52pm On May 27, 2015
Eberex:

Sorry to disappoint you dude, but I'm straight. Look for the guy next door
Although it is children's day, I will advice you grow up.

(1) (Reply)

Police Violence In The US: Emily Bland's Story / #ABUJA BOMB ; What You Don't Know About Abuja Bomb Blast / Principal Impregnates JSS3 Student In Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.