Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Over 50 Sales Canvassers Urgently Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Over 50 Sales Canvassers Urgently Needed (779 Views)

50 Sales Promoters Needed In Lagos / Voyar Nigeria Recruitment For Sales Canvassers Nationwide / The Federal Polytechnic Of Oil And Gas,Bonny Recruitment 2015 (over 50) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 50 Sales Canvassers Urgently Needed by SalesConsultant(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2015
THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION!

It all started in September 2019 after the opening of my carwash business in Port Harcourt. I noticed that almost all car owners do not allow the use of powdered detergents on their cars, but request the use of liquid soaps. The reasons are that powdered detergents are too harsh, causing cars to fade fast and damaging the paintwork over time. I then found out that almost all households in Nigeria also trust and prefer Liquid detergents (a.k.a liquid soap) as they are gentle, yet effective in washing dishes, clothes, cars, hands, surfaces, etc.; when compared to powder detergents, which a lot of people still complain about degradations of colors, finger splitting, irritations and the fast fading of clothes as a result of their harshness and high pH value.

However, the liquid detergents requested by my customers are more expensive; draining my revenue even to a point where it was no longer feasible to continue buying branded liquid detergents from the market. Then, I decided to learn how to make them myself to cut costs and save my struggling carwash business.

Firstly, I had to learn how to handle and mix chemicals safely, wearing protective gear like hand gloves to prevent direct contact with harsh chemicals and a nose mask to prevent inhaling dust and fumes that can be dangerous without proper safety precautions. Secondly, I noticed that most chemical dealers would not sell below 10 litres worth of chemical ingredients to you, which made the initial cost of making liquid detergent high. It is also difficult to locate a chemical shop in your town, and usually far from your home which is never convenient. And then, when I finally succeed in making my liquid detergents, carrying 20 litres worth from home to my carwash is always a drag. Liquid soaps are heavy, voluminous, bulky, and difficult to deliver.

Indeed, making liquid detergents yourself can help you save money, but it requires a high initial cost and the making process is stressful, dangerous, demanding, and unrealistic for busy people. That is why despite the well-known harmful effects of powder detergents, it still thrives in Nigeria as over 90% of households still rely on powder detergents for washing because they are more affordable than liquid detergents today. [Almost Extinct In The US, Powdered Laundry Detergents Thrive Else Where In The World - Michael McCoy,]

One day while making liquid detergents, or liquid soap as it is popularly called in Nigeria, I observed that I used about 90% water in the process. This made me realize that the major reason why liquid soaps are expensive today is mainly due to their weight, volume, and bulky plastic packaging. This means liquid detergents can be more affordable than powdered detergents if we can somehow package only the active ingredients safely and allow consumers (Nigerians) to add water themselves, rather than packaging and shipping the excessive water to consumers. It took me about 3 years of practice and research to figure out a safe and efficient way to dry out the water in liquid soaps (dewatering), which eventually led to the development of JAWT DETERGENT:

WATCH THE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh6Pu9TjH2A

JUST ADD WATER TECHNOLOGY DETERGENT OR JAWT DETERGENT for short is a new innovative household cleaning product in pouches that transforms into thick-foamy multipurpose washing liquid detergent when mixed with the recommended amount of water. It safely washes your clothes, cars, dishes, floors, etc. It does not require wearing hand gloves, nose masks, or the addition of any other chemical to function. It finally makes Liquid Soaps:

AFFORDABLE: JAWT DETERGENT (250-gram) pouch pack is equivalent to 2.25 litres of multipurpose washing liquid when mixed with water. It costs N1,000 naira only. That is less than N500 naira per Litre. JAWT DETERGENT therefore helps consumers save 75% of costs compared to other popular liquid detergent brands in the market, and proofs to be more economical than powder detergents today.

It is estimated that the retail price of JAWT DETERGENT may fall to as low as N750 naira per pouch (250-gram) or less when produced on a large scale, and even more affordable when packaged in smaller pouches like; 125 grams for 1.125 litres, 62.5 grams for 562.5ml, etc.

EASY TO USE: Unlike traditional Do It Yourself (D.I.Y) soap making which requires a combination of several harsh and harmful chemicals, which could accidentally damage your body and jeopardize your health. JAWT DETERGENT adopts the JUST ADD WATER TECHNOLOGY concept:

JAWT DETERGENT is safe to touch and does not require protective gear like hand gloves, face masks, or other ingredients. That's to say, the mixing process is easy, safe, and convenient.

SUSTAINABLE: JAWT DETERGENT saves up to 87% in product weight, 85% on transport cost, 90% less packaging, and gains 85% more storage space.

In clear terms, where 8 Trucks are required to transport liquid soaps, let's say from Lagos to Kano, we need 1 Truck to convey the same value of JAWT DETERGENT as a result of the reduced weight, volume, and space occupied.

PROFITABLE: Detergents are used in almost every home in Nigeria today with a population of over 200 million people. The current economic hardship and dwindling incomes mean consumers need safe affordable liquid detergent for daily cleaning.

The reduced volume of[b] JAWT DETERGENT[/b] also helps to reduce package, storage, and logistics costs; thereby enabling manufacturers to maximize profits and generate good returns on investments (ROI) in these economic hard times.

ECO-FRIENDLY: JAWT DETERGENT uses biodegradable standup pouches for packaging, eliminates the use of plastic bottles, and encourages consumers to reuse their existing plastic containers.

The one-time use approach of plastic containers causes plastic waste and pollution in our land, rivers, and oceans.

Dear Nairalanders, my name is Ebhomien Oziegbe Endurance, Founder of JUST ADD WATER TECHNOLOGY (JAWT) and the first Nigerian brand accepted by the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade, and Investments that proffers triple-win solutions to consumers, manufacturers, and the environment for liquid detergents. I want to use this opportunity to reach out to reputable manufacturers, distributors, and investors on this forum, interested in the mass production and distribution of JAWT DETERGENT in Nigeria and beyond; We are open to collaboration and partnership.

Also, we are offering a 25% commission of the proposed annual licensing fee to a business developer, manager, influencer, consultant, or firm that will handle public relations, and management, as well as make presentations to attract reputable manufacturers and investors with the capacity to mass produce and distribute JAWT DETERGENT in Nigeria or beyond; If this is you? Kindly contact us now to sign the 25% licensing commission deal while the offer lasts.

We aim to make liquid detergent (liquid soap) affordable for everyone in a sustainable and eco-friendly manner. I sincerely hope you see the profit potential of this new innovative product and collaborate with us towards making JAWT DETERGENT available to millions of Nigerians, who already trust liquid soaps for their entire washing needs and, finally help save us all from the fast-fading of our personal belongings in this economic hard time.

We have prepared this 14-page Whitepaper (PDF) to give you clear insights into this unique project, including the benefits, business collaboration, and partnership opportunities. Kindly reply with your NAME and EMAIL address, on this thread; you will receive a free copy of the whitepaper in your email within 24 hrs. Kindly check your inbox or spam folder.

We can make liquid detergents 75% cheaper and affordable for everyone in a sustainable manner if we all work together. Most importantly your contribution and collaboration will be greatly appreciated and rewarded. Please feel free to ask questions and share your thoughts about this project; your suggestion will go a long way towards improving the final product.

THANK YOU!
Ebhomien Oziegbe Endurance
JAWT
Re: Over 50 Sales Canvassers Urgently Needed by SalesConsultant(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2015
on till 31 of may 2015
Re: Over 50 Sales Canvassers Urgently Needed by iceadonis20(f): 2:24pm On May 27, 2015
is it for only dose living in lagos?
Re: Over 50 Sales Canvassers Urgently Needed by SalesConsultant(m): 4:51pm On May 27, 2015
iceadonis20:
is it for only dose living in lagos?

Lagos for now... However, you can send us your details reference purposes. Thanks
Re: Over 50 Sales Canvassers Urgently Needed by SalesConsultant(m): 4:55am On May 28, 2015
still on

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Job In An (FMCG) Company Via Lorache / Jobs At The African Development Bank / Customer Care Officers Needed In A Shipping And Logistics Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.