Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,952 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Toyota Electrician needed In Abuja - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Electrician needed In Abuja (570 Views)

I Want To Learn Auto Electrician Work Using Modern Tools / In Need Of A Good And Qualify Toyota Electrician. / Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Electrician needed In Abuja by castrobee: 9:32am On May 27, 2015
Hi. I started my Toyota corolla 2005 model this morning and the windows couldn't wind down, the AC didnt work, radio also and the gear stuck at P. I was able to free the gear with the litle knob beside it though.I guess its an electrical issue and so need a reliable electrician to work the car. Pls I stay in abuja.experts in the house pls help
Re: Toyota Electrician needed In Abuja by mayor2013: 10:05am On May 27, 2015
Give a better information about your car. Follow the tradition of car talk

(1) (Reply)

Ford, Lincoln, MERCURY (explorer Transmission) / Toyota,nissan And Golf / Using The Appropriate Extinguisher For Various Fire Types:types & Colour Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.