Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Happy Children's Day: 17 Things We Do When We Are Still Kids - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Children's Day: 17 Things We Do When We Are Still Kids (561 Views)

Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Children's Day: 17 Things We Do When We Are Still Kids by Nobody: 9:44am On May 27, 2015
Just using this platform remember to us that we are all once a children....Quote me wrong::
1)― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.
2)― If you didn't play rubber band.
3)― If you never bathed in the rain.
4)― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1.
5)― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on the bed
6)― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones.
7)― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of
bathing when going to school.
8 ― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed with friends.
9)― If you never flew a kite.
If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand.
10)― If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen so that no one will steal it.
11)― If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see when d lights went off.
12)―If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails to b whiter
13)―If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under mango trees @nights
14)―If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it ur car!
15)―If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat while
walking in the street.
16)―If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass and sand witout fire.
17)―If you didn't play table soccer with bottle.
cover If you don't do any of this then I guess your Childhood wasn't fun!

Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER
LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw. Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living standard living". D song in church saying " o singo singo, praise d Lord", is actually " o sing my soul and praise d Lord. I knw u are singing it now again.
smiles ***Confess.are u guilty?
Oya choose which one u do??
Re: Happy Children's Day: 17 Things We Do When We Are Still Kids by Ama80(f): 3:56pm On May 28, 2015
U be correct aje kpako.i did all.gud old days.

(1) (Reply)

How To Celebrate This Oncoming Father's Day? / When Was The Last Time You Played This Game? / Mothercare Children Cloth For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.