Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly (2336 Views)

Puzzle.. Try This, You'll Never Know Who Is Watching / Put Your Brain To Test / Try This, Its Like Magic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by losprince(m): 10:33am On May 27, 2015
try this. trust me, it wont hurt.

1) while sitting at your desk, lift your right foot of the floor, and rotate it clock-wise circles.
There! that wasn't to bad was it?

2) Now, while still rotating clock-wise, lift your right hand, and draw "6" in the air.

3) Look at your foot.
why is it going anti clock-wise?
because i said - "your brain doesn't work right"...and there nothing you can do to stop it happening. cheesy grin

Can you explain the psych behind this?

Cc: lalasticlala

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by Acekidc4(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2015
I still don't get your Point!!

*Modified*
I Seems to get your Point Now!!

My foot was going Clock-wise oh but the Moment I use my hand to draw 6 in the air, I look down to my foot and it was going Anti Clock-wise!! Didn't Understand Why!!
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by Nobody: 10:52am On May 27, 2015
lalasticlala FP please! Can anyone explain why it is so? Still can't do it..
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by segxi1960: 1:16pm On May 27, 2015
My brain works left...

After a couple of tries I have been able to get my Brain to work right.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by Twaci(f): 1:43pm On May 27, 2015
I did it cheesy

Am I normal?

1 Like

Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by candycrushsoda: 1:57pm On May 27, 2015
Lol.... Tried it severally but couldn't get it, not even in slow motion cheesy cheesy
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by losprince(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2015
Twaci:
I did it cheesy

Am I normal?
no you are not cheesy

1 Like

Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by losprince(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Lol.... Tried it severally but couldn't get it, not even in slow motion cheesy cheesy
what did u not get? The shebang is that your leg would rotate in the same direction with the 6 you drew.
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by losprince(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2015
segxi1960:
My brain works left...

After a couple of tries I have been able to get my Brain to work right.

LOL
oga titus grin
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by losprince(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2015
youngpol:
lalasticlala FP please!
Can anyone explain why it is so? Still can't do it..

Lalasticlala eh here this young man out
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by frob0genius(f): 9:24am On May 28, 2015
losprince:
try this. trust me, it wont hurt.

1) while sitting at your desk, lift your right foot of the floor, and rotate it clock-wise circles.
There! that wasn't to bad was it?

2) Now, while still rotating clock-wise, lift your right hand, and draw "6" in the air.

3) Look at your foot.
why is it going anti clock-wise?
because i said - "your brain doesn't work
right"...and there nothing you can do to stop it happening. cheesy grin

Can you explain the psych behind this?

The left side of your brain, which controls the right
side of your body, is responsible for rhythm and
timing. The left side of your brain cannot deal with
operating two opposite movements at the same
time and so it combines them into a single motion.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by adebayour26: 3:03pm On May 28, 2015
I disagree!

If the body is well coordinated, we will notice dat d movement of d Leg & drawing 6 are in opposite directions, so how on Earth do u expect d body to work against itself.? One has to conform to d other.
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by losprince(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2015
frob0genius:

Thanks for clarifying...

Are you taking in interns at your lab?
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by losprince(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2015
adebayour26:
I disagree!

If the body is well coordinated, we will notice dat d movement of d Leg & drawing 6 are in opposite directions, so how on Earth do u expect d body to work against itself.? One has to conform to d other.
what cordination? Please specify.
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:08pm On May 28, 2015
Oooh..can anyone explain this scientifically
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by adebayour26: 7:28am On May 29, 2015
losprince:
what cordination? Please specify.
Am sorry grin , am not a medicap Student. Can't really explain Sir.
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by fr3do(m): 4:26pm On May 29, 2015
shocked what sorcery is this?
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by hahn(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2015
frob0genius:

Nice explanation
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by losprince(m): 5:38pm On May 29, 2015
@fr3do grin it's not sorcery o... it's psychology cool
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by losprince(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2015
adebayour26:

Am sorry grin , am not a medicap Student. Can't really explain Sir.
no qualms. Martini?
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by iceberylin(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2015
lol...Fp article..
cc seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by Fabdedon(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2015
I know of a friend who can do this at least in my school he is the only one that got it right
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by valmunich(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Shet! grin
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 04, 2015
I just have to figure out which way is clockwise first. embarassed
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by Emmyk(m): 7:45am On Jul 05, 2015
I have been doing this sinccccce. I get it all the time. Guess I'm the only one with working brain here cheesy
Re: Try This, You Will See That Your Brain Is Not Working Properly by Jamie1360(m): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
We dont do that in france

(1) (Reply)

Give Yourself Qualities. / Is Chess Existing In Nigeria Really? / What Is The Meaning Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.