Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,537 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) (48629 Views)

This Man Went To His Ex- Girlfriend's Wedding, See What He Did.. Photo / Labour To Proceed On Strike Tomorrow Over Fuel Hike / Photos: White Woman Spotted Inside Car Boot In Lagos Nigeria over fuel scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by khadupsie(f): 5:46pm On May 27, 2015
Arh! It may not be fuel matter o... e fit be from village o...lol
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by Beamborla(f): 6:07pm On May 27, 2015
asumo12:
Beamborla coman see chumshin here!
If it was free airtime, you won't mention me angry
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by joecooper(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2015
Get free Installation of Cctv With as low as N89,999 and secure your Home, Office, Schools, Hotels, Business with CCTV cameras.
Simplify life with solution of multiple option. Get cameras,DVR full Recording, Installation, free surge extension, Options of replacing one camera to spy camera also activate mobile monitoring on you mobile devices anywhere in the world .......
All this with as low as you can imagine and still enjoy one year warranty on the products.

Simplicity at its peak!

Other packages also available..

Jacore Technology Industries
08090455551, watsapp 08039214367
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by Applaner: 6:12pm On May 27, 2015
op, I no si de thing o

pls next tym, make it bold

I would like to si how DAT thing look like
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 27, 2015
ifyan:

Atleast make man satisfy him eyes thi.......

Sorry ooh for the lack in satisfaction but Te girls there had it all! Bad for the guys, joy for the gals! Hehehe.
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 27, 2015
Why is he erect?
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by ifyan(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2015
jamesbridget13:
those mad ladies roaming d street never do men satisfy their eye abi

That's is why we are Human because we can never get satisfy. Abi na lie l de lie.

You know. ....
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by ifyan(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2015
kpez:

Sorry ooh for the lack in satisfaction but Te girls there had it all! Bad for the guys, joy for the gals! Hehehe.

I believe you have said it all. My bro don't think say na only bobo like we like better tin. No deceive urself for there.

Our ladies de envy fin fresh bobo like we plus tempting pocket wa we get.

You know. ......
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by asumo12: 8:13pm On May 27, 2015
And how did u know there was free airtime?

cool

Beamborla:

If it was free airtime, you won't mention me angry
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by FlySly05: 8:26pm On May 27, 2015
meanwhile ,am chilling with her grin[/quote]

You LIAR!! If you were actually chilling with her, you won't be on NL still. Unless I misread that. In which case I stand corrected.
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by favourelisha(m): 8:47pm On May 27, 2015
The so called indigene is in pains,shackles.Nevertheless he's a mental inapproprite,showing that his musics never dance to the beat,talkless of solving the issue.What a shame brother,pls come back to normal sir.
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by Beamborla(f): 9:10pm On May 27, 2015
asumo12:
And how did u know there was free airtime?

cool

Saw it in my dream
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 27, 2015
i was at petrocam today and was a funny scene
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by asumo12: 10:12pm On May 27, 2015
undecided

And u didn't tell me?

Beamborla:

Saw it in my dream
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by lorddubic: 10:18pm On May 27, 2015
Curvinus:
Iberibe...SMH

Yes brother... Its called Community of Nde Iberibe......Iberiberism! grin
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by emezieokonkwo: 11:03pm On May 27, 2015
Name craz de worriam
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by Beamborla(f): 11:37pm On May 27, 2015
asumo12:
undecided

And u didn't tell me?
I met you on the thread
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by asumo12: 1:58am On May 28, 2015
Bimbo! For ur dream bah?

Beamborla:

I met you on the thread

When wee u yipadaa and stop lying...

tongue
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by dazzysleek(f): 5:55am On May 28, 2015
Moloso:
it could have been better if it was a female...
pervert!
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by Pamelayoung: 7:54am On May 28, 2015
tobillionaire:
Will dat fetch him d fuel?

Maybe
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by charlesucheh(m): 9:04am On May 28, 2015
natureblack:
People are always selling the idea that people with mental illness are suffering.I think madness can be an escape.If things are not so good,you maybe want to imagine something different. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
They aren't really mad, they choose to live in a world totally different from that of the majority which we see as weird and we always try to bring them back to ours which we feel is reality. As defined by WI THOMAS; " is what the people say it is". We call it rehabilitation. What do you think?
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:54am On May 28, 2015
ifyan:

That's is why we are Human because we can never get satisfy. Abi na lie l de lie.

You know. ....
i no know dat one o
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by nnamdi1958: 3:54pm On May 28, 2015
UNA SURE SAY NA FUEL? ABI NA THE GRASS UNDER THE TANKER LEG DON GROW 4 HIM HEAD?
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by Beamborla(f): 4:18pm On May 29, 2015
asumo12:
Bimbo! For ur dream bah?

When wee u yipadaa and stop lying...
tongue
When all the rivers run dry smiley
Re: Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) by natureblack(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
charlesucheh:
They aren't really mad, they choose to live in a world totally different from that of the majority which we see as weird and we always try to bring them back to ours which we feel is reality. As defined by WI THOMAS; " is what the people say it is". We call it rehabilitation. What do you think?
To put my counter-intuitive thesis in a nutshell,too much of anything,including normality,is a bad thing. lipsrsealed

Btw,science has not yet taught me if madness is or is not the submility of the intelligence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo) / Total Eclipse Of The Moon Occurs Wednesday / Some Of The World's Most Expensive Items Ever Sold At Auction (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.