Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Are These Rumours True? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are These Rumours True? (716 Views)

Please Ignore All These Rumours Mavrodians / CBN Flexible Exchange Rate Policy Could Be Announced This Week As More Rumours P / Air Peace, NCAA Debunks Port Harcourt Fire Alarm Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Rumours True? by lateefsul: 3:13pm On May 27, 2015
It's not a news anymore that we have had the worst times these past few days in Nigeria. The fuel scarcity in the the country has opened our eyes to see how our economy is solely dependent on Crude oil. We had scarcity of Diesel (DPK), Petrol (PMS) & Cooking Gas. In some areas, Fuel was sold as high as N400 per litre, Diesel at N200/litre and Cooking gas as high as N6K.

We have also seen the BIG boys across the banking industry, Telecommunication and Radio stations closing early due to this menace to our society. To even make matters worse, PHCN also depends on Fuel, so no electricity supply for us to have a good night rest.

Some days ago, I got a post via Jumia channel saying they are not going to Shut down due to Fuel Scarcity. Instead, they promised to deliver all orders to customers swiftly within the stipulated delivery period. They even claim to have enough stock of PMS and diesel as they had earlier envisaged the scarcity. Well, i see this as a good move on the managements part. They are not relenting in giving Nigerians the best of service. Even if we no get Pet to commot, we fit stay house they buy things online. Korrekt JUMIA!

On the other hand, i read on Nairaland saying Konga sent a message to their customers intimating them about a possible Shut Down if the scarcity continues. I now wonder is that the reason why they have come up with a BIG APP SALES CAMPAIGN starting 28th - 1st May, 2015 to enable customers shop via their phone while they shut down temporarily.

Meanwhile, Jumia while still ensuring delivery and continues operations are going to have a week of mobile sales tagged the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon from the 1st - 7th June.

Am just being observant to see what unfolds this coming days. What do we think guys? Is this a show of superiority, good planning and good management decisions? We pray Naija gets better with time as we all welcome and usher in GMB & Prof. Osinbajo. God bless Nigeria!!! Amen!!!

Re: Are These Rumours True? by holatin(m): 3:20pm On May 27, 2015
konga musician or konga selling website
Re: Are These Rumours True? by topearos(m): 3:28pm On May 27, 2015
I still prefer konga.
Re: Are These Rumours True? by krisjin(f): 4:01pm On May 27, 2015
lateefsul:
It's not a news anymore that we have had the worst times these past few days in Nigeria. The fuel scarcity in the the country has opened our eyes to see how our economy is solely dependent on Crude oil. We had scarcity of Diesel (DPK), Petrol (PMS) & Cooking Gas. In some areas, Fuel was sold as high as N400 per litre, Diesel at N200/litre and Cooking gas as high as N6K.

We have also seen the BIG boys across the banking industry, Telecommunication and Radio stations closing early due to this menace to our society. To even make matters worse, PHCN also depends on Fuel, so no electricity supply for us to have a good night rest.

Some days ago, I got a post via Jumia channel saying they are not going to Shut down due to Fuel Scarcity. Instead, they promised to deliver all orders to customers swiftly within the stipulated delivery period. They even claim to have enough stock of PMS and diesel as they had earlier envisaged the scarcity. Well, i see this as a good move on the managements part. They are not relenting in giving Nigerians the best of service. Even if we no get Pet to commot, we fit stay house they buy things online. Korrekt JUMIA!

On the other hand, i read on Nairaland saying Konga sent a message to their customers intimating them about a possible Shut Down if the scarcity continues. I now wonder is that the reason why they have come up with a BIG APP SALES CAMPAIGN starting 28th - 1st May, 2015 to enable customers shop via their phone while they shut down temporarily.

Meanwhile, Jumia while still ensuring delivery and continues operations are going to have a week of mobile sales tagged the Jumia Mobile Week Megathon from the 1st - 7th June.

Am just being observant to see what unfolds this coming days. What do we think guys? Is this a show of superiority, good planning and good management decisions? We pray Naija gets better with time as we all welcome and usher in GMB & Prof. Osinbajo. God bless Nigeria!!! Amen!!!

I trust my Jumia anyday anytime. Dey no dey dull sam sam

(1) (Reply)

Why I Make Money Easily(true Story) / The Impact Of Social Shopping On E-commerce In Nigeria / Business Management Tips For Smes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.