Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

(photos)Drama as two women fought over who to withdraw first at the ATM - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (photos)Drama as two women fought over who to withdraw first at the ATM (1415 Views)

Hilarious, Yoruba Couples Fought Over Sex / When Someone Takes Your Position In A Queue And The ATM Swallow His Card / When Deliverance Is Needed To Get Your Mastercard Out From The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos)Drama as two women fought over who to withdraw first at the ATM by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 27, 2015
Ok I didn't know where to post it so I decided to bring it here. I went to a First bank ATM to withdraw here in port Harcourt and found two women fighting. According to one, she described the cause of the fight as the inability for the other person to be patient. She spoke in pidgin " I first her come o, she just dey do like say na only am want money na so I show am who I be" it was so funny that one was beaten till she started crying.. At last the ATM went out of service...... grin

Re: (photos)Drama as two women fought over who to withdraw first at the ATM by espn(m): 3:44pm On May 27, 2015
Pls who won? Why una no gree separate dem? Wait to see them un clad embarassed
Re: (photos)Drama as two women fought over who to withdraw first at the ATM by demmy0325(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2015
Re: (photos)Drama as two women fought over who to withdraw first at the ATM by ekim004(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2015
Chei womens wen una go behave normals I b wan sees them unclad sha make my dick rise 4 dis hot suns
Re: (photos)Drama as two women fought over who to withdraw first at the ATM by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 27, 2015
Hahaha, this is first bank at oil mill junction yeah, I can spot it.. grin
Re: (photos)Drama as two women fought over who to withdraw first at the ATM by 9niceguy(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2015
Kikikikikiki Some people will claim the fuel scarcity caused this. Shameless mofos

(1) (Reply)

Wow.. Check Out Dis Latest Nigerian Movie Poster.. / A Father's Form Of Application To Suitors For His Daughter / When You Call Her After Sending 2k Airtime And She Replies "Who's This"........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.