Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,725 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Free Professional Ecover Designs Video - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Professional Ecover Designs Video (564 Views)

Download Free Professional Website Theme Now / Ecover Creation Service Now Available / Ebook Writer, Easy Website Builder And Ecover Creator Pro - All For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Professional Ecover Designs Video by Bigdreams(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2015
Hello,

I just recently created a video on how to design professional e-covers be it for ebooks, CDs, magazines, DVDs, etc.

You can watch and download it for free at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWxwmSJTRAI

I know you will find it useful.

Thank you.
Re: Free Professional Ecover Designs Video by Bigdreams(m): 7:44am On Jun 01, 2015
Good morning.
Re: Free Professional Ecover Designs Video by Bigdreams(m): 12:53am On Jan 04, 2016
Happy new year.
Re: Free Professional Ecover Designs Video by Bigdreams(m): 9:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Many people complain about the nation, the economy, the politicians and the general rising cost of living.

It is enough to complain. What are you doing about the complaints? Don't you know that whatever you can complain about, you can also provide solution to?

I refuse to complain.

I refuse to sit down and look at things go down the drain.

I am a solution.

I am a solutions provider.

I am recession-proof.

To this end, I'm organizing a FREE SEMINAR titled: How To Convert Your Skills To Cash And Make Consistent Income No Matter The State Of The Economy.

In this FREE SEMINAR, I'll be teaching you;

1. What skills are.

2. Discovering the skills that are inside of you.

3. How to unleash those skills to make money.

4. The tools you will need to monetize your skills.

5. FREE Methods of promotion/marketing that I use and has worked for me over the years.

6. How to put your skills in the faces of those who need them and who are willing to pay you cash in return.

7. How to bullet proof yourself in this economic recession and smile to the bank.

This seminar is FREE and won't cost you a dime.

The date is Saturday, October 1st 2016

Venue: Training Center, Ejigbo, Lagos.

Time: 9am prompt.

You can't afford to wallow in self pity and continue to blame everyone but yourself.

You can't afford to continue to say there's no money in Nigeria even when foreign companies are busy everyday transferring money they make from Nigeria back to their countries.

Who Is This Seminar For?
Students of all cadres, Artisans, Unemployed, Underemployed, The employed seeking another source of income, Civil Servants, Job seekers, etc.

FEE:
It's FREE, COMPLETELY FREE.

Mark the date on your calendar - Saturday, October 1st 2016.

For further enquiries, please reach me on 08144303049 - Call or whatsapp.

Thank you.

I AM RECESSION PROOF!

(1) (Reply)

A Greatly Rewarding Web Project / Help - Transferring Users Table In Mysql To Another Table Within The Same Server / Best Niche One Can Focus On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.