Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Trade Partners Applaud Chivita/manchester United Partnership - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Trade Partners Applaud Chivita/manchester United Partnership (852 Views)

Nigerian Be Careful : See What Was Found In Chivita Juice Pack (photos) / Chivita 100% Juiceball Tv Commercial Delights Trade Partners Boosts Product Sale / Trade Partners Applaud Chivita/man U Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trade Partners Applaud Chivita/manchester United Partnership by eodejai: 4:28pm On May 27, 2015
Trade partners of Chivita 100% has applauded the brand’s ongoing partnership with one of the most famous sport brand in the world, Manchester United Football Club “saying the agreement has helped to boost their sales of Chivita 100% in their respective outlets”.
Among the trade partners who spoke on the partnership were Madam Gloria Taiwo of Glendora Stores in Lagos and Mr. Albert Chilaka of Modus Enterprises in Enugu. They commended Chivita 100% for thinking out of the box by signing the agreement with the football club.
Speaking on the agreement, Mrs. Taiwo noted that “since I started receiving packs of Chivita 100% after the partnership, my sales has spiked considerably and I now place orders for new supplies in a matter of days. Certainly, the choice of Manchester United for the sponsorship deal is a masterstroke because many of our customers have expressed satisfaction over the deal and this has made them buy the brand more than they used to.”
Mr. Chilaka, on his part said he is delighted to be a trade partner of Chivita 100% especially at this time that CHI Limited, maker of the brand, decided to enter into a fruitful agreement with a massively popular football club like Manchester United. “The excitement of consumers of Chivita 100% over the agreement has translated into massive sales, and I make sure that I never run out of stock to satisfy the increased demand for the brand.”
Other trade partners also lauded CHI Limited for taking steps to show that the company cares for its trade partners by signing the agreement which has helped to boost sales in their outlets.
Commenting, CHI Limited’s Head of Marketing, Probal Bhattacharya said “We partner Manchester United in this journey because Chivita 100% and MAN U share a philosophy that lays emphasis on values like honesty, team building and passion for excellence in the quest for perfection and success”.
This partnership is the first of such deal to be struck by a Nigerian soft drink company with a football team outside Nigeria. Children and adults enjoy the fruit juice and always ask for more because it contains no added sugar, no preservative and no added colours. Chivita 100% is a rare blend of the best of Nigerian and imported fruit juice.

(1) (Reply)

Nuts About Cakes - Nigeria's Tastiest New Reality Show! / Can You See The BOB MARLEY On This Plantain Bunch / Home Delivery Of Any Type Of BBQ In Abuja At Afortable Rates....!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.