Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) (2298 Views)

Basketmouth Celebrates With Friends After Robbery Incident In His Lekki Home / Davido Buys A N20m Diamond Chain, Celebrates With Friends (Pics, Video) / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by TrishaP(f): 6:06pm On May 27, 2015
Five Star Music front-line artiste Kcee took time out of his busy schedule to celebrate the Nigerian children today by going to the cinema with over one hundred children to see a movie in honor of the children's day celebration. In his usual kind manner he distributed writing materials to the children, recharge cards and other goodies. See the photos after the cut...

Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by Elslim: 6:06pm On May 27, 2015
nyx one.. other celebs will onlyy tell us about their enemies.

learn to give back to d society take a leaf or branch from Kcee
Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by hatux: 6:07pm On May 27, 2015
Good for him!
Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by TrishaP(f): 6:13pm On May 27, 2015
More pics

Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2015
Selling Recharge Cards ,catering for Kids ...Humility or Stunt ?
Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by TrishaP(f): 7:09pm On May 27, 2015
RaDaZaBaNa:
Selling Recharge Cards ,catering for Kids ...Humility or Stunt ?
I'll say humility and not a stunt. If it was truly a stunt it would have been just a few selected children but here he decided to go for as many children as he could.
Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by Nmeri17: 10:44pm On May 27, 2015
Trisha's now the female lala/LIB
Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 27, 2015
Chaii

Any thing celebs do is news.

Can't wait two be one
Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by Sommyangel(f): 11:06pm On May 27, 2015
Nice one kcee but ur matter still dey vex me
Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by youngberry001(m): 12:06am On May 28, 2015
Sommyangel:
Nice one kcee but ur matter still dey vex me
which kinda matter is that pretty girl??
Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by TrishaP(f): 4:16am On May 28, 2015
Nmeri17:
Trisha's now the female lala/LIB
smiley
Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by Nmeri17: 3:16pm On May 29, 2015
TrishaP:
smiley
Too much free time this nysc fa?? smiley
Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by TrishaP(f): 3:26pm On May 29, 2015
Nmeri17:
Too much free time this nysc fa?? smiley
I'm done with NYSC since Feb.
Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by Nmeri17: 6:07pm On May 29, 2015
TrishaP:

I'm done with NYSC since Feb.
shocked shocked naim be say if you pass I suppose prostrate and shout "ekaro ma cheesy "
Re: Kcee Celebrates With The Kids...(photos) by TrishaP(f): 6:43pm On May 29, 2015
Nmeri17:
shocked shocked naim be say if you pass I suppose prostrate and shout "ekaro ma cheesy "
Lol.

(1) (Reply)

See What Civilization Is Causing!.(photo) / Toyin Aimakhu Reportedly Dating Lagos Socialite, Just 3 Months After (photos) / Exclusive Photos Of Ghana Girls That Shows Off There H0t Bodies On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.