Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nysc Batch A Corpers: What's Your Ppa? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch A Corpers: What's Your Ppa? (1003 Views)

2016 Batch A Corpers: Things You Must Take Along To NYSC Camp To Avoid Stress / A Corpers Personal Charity Foundation Project / Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Batch A Corpers: What's Your Ppa? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
As usual in Nairaland, the time has come for us to know where you have been posted to tongue.
It is no news that batch A stream one corpers left camp on Monday. By now many of them would have settled down to their various places of primary assignments. This thread is for us to know the PPA and your impressions about them. Please also state your State of deployment! Don't forget to tell us if you've been accepted or not!

Goodluck to all batch A new recruits! grin
Re: Nysc Batch A Corpers: What's Your Ppa? by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 27, 2015
Cc
Obinoscopy
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seun
Yokiti
Re: Nysc Batch A Corpers: What's Your Ppa? by VhatAmazingDude: 2:17pm On May 29, 2015
Posted to Onyah Secondary School, Onyah in Delta State.
Costs about #7,000 and maybe 9 hours to journey down there from Lagos in normal conditions.
I was accepted even before I reached the place (such desperation).
Actually, the school(s) in that vicinity arranged buses to take the corpers down to the VILLAGES from camp.
I loved the place, and the 30 mins boat ride to access the place. The indigenes were very courteous and hospitable. The goodies we received and will receive remain my secret!! grin
I was very happy to have been posted to Delta (oil money on my mind), but this journey across the country side showed me that only few people have access to the oil money in question.
I'ld have posted pictures of their 'far from humane' environment, but for their privacy.
I accept the challenge. Resuming June 22nd.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Batch A Corpers: What's Your Ppa? by Victoronyeulor: 6:28pm On May 30, 2015
PLS FRIENDS I NEED YOUR ADVICE , I JUST GOT A JOB LAST TWO MONTHS IN LAGOS AND THE PAY IS 45000 WHICH IS MY START UP AND IN EVERY SEVEN MONTH THERE IS ALWAYS AN INCREAMENT IN THE PAY ,THAT IS THE COMPANYS PAYMENT POLICY ,AND AM MARRIED WITH A KID AND HE IS SIX MONTHS OLD,NO STRESS IN THE JOB AT ALL, AND AM MAKING PLANS TO GET AN APPARTMENT CLOSE TO MY OFFICE, SO THAT I CAN BRING MY WIFE AND MY SON TO LAGOS , SO THAT SHE CAN START SOMETHING DOING, WHILE I FACE MY JOB , AND BY SEPTEMBER MY SCHOOL WILL BE MOBILIZING ME FOR NYSC , SO I DNT KNOW IF I SHOULD STILL PAY FOR THE APPARTMENT OR LIVE THE JOB FOR SERVICES OR IF I CAN SHIFT MY NYSC TO NEXT YEAR? PLS NAIRALANDER AM VERY CONFUSED AND I NEED UR ADVICE ,,PLS HELP ME OUT PLS...

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Deploys Biometric Technology For Check On Corps Members - See More At: Http / NYSC Related Questions.. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.