Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Shocking!!! 11-yr-old Just Graduated With 3 Degrees [see Photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking!!! 11-yr-old Just Graduated With 3 Degrees [see Photo] (1863 Views)

See How Male Colleagues Soaked Chubby Ghana Actress Who Just Graduated (photos) / When You Graduated With A First Class In English Language (Hilarious Photo) / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Son Who Just Graduated From High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! 11-yr-old Just Graduated With 3 Degrees [see Photo] by Importguru(m): 7:01pm On May 27, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-2lF7UkgLkoI/VWCO9EGgvII/AAAAAAAAUXs/j-5Xs4gnLSk/s320/CFqsaJYWMAAlFz4.png[/img]
An 11-year-old Tanishq Abraham boy with an abnormally high IQ, Just graduated from American River College in Sacramento, California, on Wednesday with three degrees.

Though Abraham was only fully enrolled in the college for one year, he graduated with three associate degrees in math and physical sciences, general sciences, and foreign language studies, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Abraham first began taking a class in astronomy at River College, his local community college, at age seven, while he was still being homeschooled in high school-level subjects by his parents.

Last year he reportedly passed California’s early-exit high school exam, officially graduating high school, and enrolled in college full time.

“This wasn’t really that big a thing for me,” Abraham said. “I just followed my passion of learning, and that’s how I ended up here!”

Abraham lives in Sacremento with his parents and his 6-year-old sister, Tiara. Both of the siblings reportedly joined MENSA, a high IQ society, when they turned four years old.

Source: http://www.missfavour.com/2015/05/shocking-11-yr-old-just-graduated-with.html
Re: Shocking!!! 11-yr-old Just Graduated With 3 Degrees [see Photo] by Abbeyme: 7:08pm On May 27, 2015
This is abnormal, should be in JSS 1 or 2 here.

Anyway goodluck and better future
Re: Shocking!!! 11-yr-old Just Graduated With 3 Degrees [see Photo] by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 27, 2015
for real?

Hows that even possible, that one don turn government property by default.
Re: Shocking!!! 11-yr-old Just Graduated With 3 Degrees [see Photo] by CrazyScientist: 9:32pm On May 27, 2015
He graduate with First Class??

#QuestionForTheBoy...
Re: Shocking!!! 11-yr-old Just Graduated With 3 Degrees [see Photo] by Tylerblaze9(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2015
Fake bloody lie.... You see pason were em bro/sis grad gown mean say him don grad ba
Re: Shocking!!! 11-yr-old Just Graduated With 3 Degrees [see Photo] by expozey(f): 10:46pm On May 27, 2015
Hmm. Some people are like that, but I wonder why he was allowed to study for 3 degrees. That's kind of pushing it in my opinion
Re: Shocking!!! 11-yr-old Just Graduated With 3 Degrees [see Photo] by henrywoods1234: 11:07pm On May 27, 2015
Na wash wash b dis.......na jss 1 or js 2 e day
Re: Shocking!!! 11-yr-old Just Graduated With 3 Degrees [see Photo] by modskiller(m): 12:34am On May 28, 2015
May God give him the strength to do more. Amin.

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Showsoff Kids On Flight / Graphic Photos: Fatal Accident On Lagos-ore Road Leaves Many Dead / Eddie Murphy Set To Have 4th Baby-mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.