Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End (15341 Views)

Special Moments Of Champions League Finals Yesterday Night In Photos / Liverpool 1 Vs Sevilla 3 In Final / Michael Babatunde Joins Dnipro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by tunex23: 10:48pm On May 27, 2015
femi4:
Chelsea, Man city Liverpool/Arsenal/Manu
femi4:
rubbish! Chelsea/Man utd/ Mancity....this are the only team who have won it within the last 6 yrs! Same goes to La Liga Barca/Madrid/Athletico. So get your fact right bro, Laliga is actually the best league in europe.
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=femi4 post=34158157]I m not referring to Europe, the argument is about what Mourinho says about EPL being the toughest league to win[/quote]

You are deluded. Typical Mou ass licker. Your Mou couldn't win a double in La Liga and suffered the highest humiliations in his entire coaching career ranging from losing 5 nil loss to barca, losing in the finals against Ath madrid at the bernabeu despite been 1 nil up, losing at home to teams.

You are spewing trash

I'm outta here
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by raumdeuter: 10:49pm On May 27, 2015
femi4:

Lol

You must be a jester Liverpool made top 4 once in the past 5 season

Arsenal hasnt finished 2nd in the league in the past 5 seasons

Man Utd finished 7th last season and 4th this season so how are they contenders?
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by femi4: 10:50pm On May 27, 2015
[quote author=ollah1 post=34158341][/quote]Ode! You left the topic and attacking Mourinho.

1 Like

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by Deztro(m): 10:50pm On May 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Which compettion dey EPL? You mean the struggle of mediocre teams like in the Nigerian league

Last yr La Liga was decided on the last day, This yr it was decided a game to go unlike in the EPL

for d past 10 yrs regardless pf last year hw many teams have won d laliga

1 Like

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by femi4: 10:53pm On May 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Lol

You must be a jester Liverpool made top 4 once in the past 5 season

Arsenal hasnt finished 2nd in the league in the past 5 seasons

Man Utd finished 7th last season and 4th this season so how are they contenders?
Arsenal finished third this season, Liverpool was second last season. The arrangement keep changing every season. Apart from last season, laliga was stucked at Barca-Madrid . I considered last 5 seasons

1 Like

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On May 27, 2015
Deztro:

for d past 10 yrs regardless pf last year hw many teams have won d laliga

For the past 10yrs 3 teams have won the La Liga (Madrid, Barca and Atletico)

For the past 10yrs 3 teams have won the EPL (Man Utd, City, and Chelsea)

3 Likes

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 27, 2015
femi4:
Ode! You left the topic attacking Mourinho.

I didn't attack Mou, I'm attacking you cos u aint got nothing to say. You read Mou say shit and u didn't use ur head to reason the sh*t he said but rather swallowed it and here u are distracting urself mentioning Arsenal, man Utd, Liverpool as title contenders
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by raumdeuter: 10:55pm On May 27, 2015
femi4:
Arsenal finished third this season, Liverpool was second last season. The arrangement keep changing every season. Apart from last season, laliga was stucked at Barca-Madrid .

Is 3rd second? A club who managed 3rd once in 5 yrs is now a contender? Valencia too can be called a contender then since they have been 3rd in the past 5 yrs

Liverpool was second once in 5 seasons Is that what you call a contender? Villareal too was 2nd recently so they are a contender

1 Like

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by femi4: 10:56pm On May 27, 2015
ollah1:

I didn't attack Mou, I'm attacking you cos u aint got nothing to say. You read Mou say shit and u didn't use ur head to reason the sh*t he said but rather swallowed it and here u are distracting urself mentioning Arsenal, man Utd, Liverpool as title contenders
Define a title contender? Let me see the capacity of your brain
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 27, 2015
femi4:
Define a title contender? Let me see the capacity of your brain

It's obvious the poster above has been wasting his energy.
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by femi4: 10:59pm On May 27, 2015
tunex23:
rubbish! Chelsea/Man utd/ Mancity....this are the only team who have won it within the last 6 yrs! Same goes to La Liga Barca/Madrid/Athletico. So get your fact right bro, Laliga is actually the best league in europe.
Very good! Now do the cummulative frequency. How many times did Athletico win it?

1 Like

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by tunex23: 11:01pm On May 27, 2015
femi4:
Arsenal finished third this season, Liverpool was second last season. The arrangement keep changing every season. Apart from last season, laliga was stucked at Barca-Madrid . I considered last 5 seasons
you are wrong, last season Barca and madrid were second and third, looking at EPL beside last season it has always been Mancity-Man utd-Chelsea among themselves in top 3, now in La Liga 3rd and 4th has alwayz been rotating yearly
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by raumdeuter: 11:04pm On May 27, 2015
femi4:
Very good! Now do the cummulative frequency. How many times did Athletico win it?

How many times did contender Liverpool or Arsenal win it
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by femi4: 11:05pm On May 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Is 3rd second? A club who managed 3rd once in 5 yrs is now a contender? Valencia too can be called a contender then since they have been 3rd in the past 5 yrs

Liverpool was second once in 5 seasons Is that what you call a contender? Villareal too was 2nd recently so they are a contender

A title contender at one point or the other is seen at the top table, season in and out

1 Like

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by Phantomine(m): 11:06pm On May 27, 2015
Congratulation to Sevilla.
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by raumdeuter: 11:07pm On May 27, 2015
femi4:
A title contender at one point or the other is seen at the top table, season in and out

How many times did you see man utd arsenal at the top of the table in the past 2 seasons
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by femi4: 11:10pm On May 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

How many times did you see man utd arsenal at the top of the table in the past 2 seasons
Arsenal was on top till Jan-Feb last season
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by tunex23: 11:10pm On May 27, 2015
femi4:
bro I think chelsea has only won the EPL once in last 5yrs does that mean they haven't been good? The thing is Athletico won it and that shows the league is very competative
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by raumdeuter: 11:11pm On May 27, 2015
femi4:
Arsenal was on top till Jan-Feb last season

Valencia was top of the table early this season
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by Champion01(m): 11:17pm On May 27, 2015
U called EPL d best league nd dey av been performing woefully on d biggest stage(UCL nd EUROPA). Nonsense. Laliga teams av won 4 UCL(and Barca av anoda UCL final on june 6) between demselve for d past ten years. Anoda set of la liga teams av won 6 EUROPA league in d same year. Wia re EPL teams? Overhyped league.

4 Likes

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by khattab02: 11:22pm On May 27, 2015
grin grin grin

La liga and EpL argument... Becos of the argument this thread will open more pages.

Keep unravelling some facts!!
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by sawhite: 11:26pm On May 27, 2015
Shame

3 Likes

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by Phantomine(m): 11:32pm On May 27, 2015
Read match details...

SEVILLA CONQUERS EUROPE AGAIN, RETAINS EUROPA LEAGUE

By PaperTalk on May 27, 2015. Twitter: @papertalkng Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/papertalk.ng

Sevilla won a record fourth Europa League trophy after beating Dnipro in a thrilling final in Warsaw on Wednesday.

The Spanish side had to come back from a goal down as Nikola Kalinic headed Ukrainians Dnipro into an early lead.

Sevilla responded with two quick goals as Grzegorz Krychowiak drove in before Carlos Bacca rounded the goalkeeper.
Ruslan Rotan’s clever free-kick made it 2-2, but Bacca broke through to seal victory for Sevilla and ...

Read details... http://papertalk.ng/?p=729
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by Champion01(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2015
Sevilla is the first team to win europa league 4 times nd dey re d first team to retain d trophy in a row twice(2005/2006 nd 2006/2007, 2013/2014 nd 2014/2015). Where are the EPL teams? Are dey not participating here?

1 Like

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by kendrick9(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2015
femi4:
I m not referring to Europe, the argument is about what Mourinho says about EPL being the toughest league to win
its definitely not the toughest.... put madrid and barca in the epl, they will still dominate.. those two clubs along with bayern are a cut above the rest... premier league is the most popular league in the world, very well packaged.. for me the epl is the most entertaining league but the strongest, it definitely is not.... the la liga has that title for now.

3 Likes

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by StephenJoseph(m): 11:49pm On May 27, 2015
Sevilla has won it for the fourth time. Wow! Spain have equated with Italy now. Winning the trophy 9 times! While England is 7 times!
Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by timbros(m): 11:51pm On May 27, 2015
raumdeuter:

Doing a 5 season analysis of performance in European competition by August the Premier league would be the 3rd league in Europe behind La Liga and Bundesliga

Here we go again!

When debating La Liga/EPL you must find a way to bring in a one-club-league.

Bundesliga ahead of EPL indeed! You never cease to amuse me....

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by raumdeuter: 11:59pm On May 27, 2015
timbros:

Here we go again!

When debating La Liga/EPL you must find a way to bring in a one-club-league.

Bundesliga ahead of EPL indeed! You never cease to amuse me....

I've always said most epl fans are ignorant and on a daily basis someone proves me right.

Go and bring out the uefa coefficient for next season and see where the useless epl would rank from next season.

Educating ignorant epl fans is a full time job.

Go and meet uefa and petition them on why they decided to place the useless epl 3rd in Europe

3 Likes

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by timbros(m): 12:04am On May 28, 2015
raumdeuter:

I've always said most epl fans are ignorant and on a daily basis someone proves me right.

Go and bring out the uefa coefficient for next season and see where the useless epl would rank from next season.

Educating ignorant epl fans is a full time job

Who is talking about coefficients here? Were you guys debating coefficients?

Btw that your "ignorant EPL/Chelsea fans" line has become so stale and boring. Try another line please....

1 Like

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by timbros(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2015
sucess001:

Wat do u mean by 'competition'? Barca and real Madrid face the likes of sevilla and atletico who beat Chelsea and win the league...the Epl is jst an hyped competition of poor teams!

And yet La Liga keeps breaking the bank to import players from this hyped league?

1 Like

Re: Europa League Finals Dnipro(2) vs Sevilla (3) End by raumdeuter: 12:12am On May 28, 2015
timbros:

Who is talking about coefficients here? Were you guys debating coefficients?

Btw that your "ignorant EPL/Chelsea fans" line has become so stale and boring. Try another line please....

So what were we debating or what's the measure odd what we're debating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okocha, Maicon, Bboma, 147 Other To Feature In Inaugural Veterans World Cup / Karate And Self Defence Club...now Accepting Students 08028297971 / John Fashanu Hosted By 3JS-Hotel On His Birthday! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.