Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. (50559 Views)

Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / Photo: Doyin Okupe's Son Shows Off His Ripped Bod In A Messy Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by TeamSimple(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2015
See chest like brake Pad.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Cutest001(f): 8:46am On May 28, 2015
6 pack or super park abi na 1 carton?
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by portaableg(f): 8:46am On May 28, 2015
gay
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by BTT(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2015
Wetiin swerrup under that poker-dot briefs.

I knew you'll go back to take a second look. Perverse.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Neduzze5(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2015
Burger01:
Where's the six pack? Mtcheeew. See his head like yam headangry

Bros Na wa oohhh... You and Jim Iyke get quarrel before?

Abi him thief your girlfriend ni? undecided
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Segadem(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2015
and so?
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Neduzze5(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2015
Cutest001:
6 pack or super park abi na 1 carton?

Identify yourself angry
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by portaableg(f): 8:47am On May 28, 2015
Watery chest? Hmmm No. Homo

TeamSimple:
With that his watery chest.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2015
lol thats one pack
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by chamboy(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2015
Genea:
I still dey fynd d six pacs
click [url]here[/url]
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by axeman10(m): 8:48am On May 28, 2015
Marry you no gree marry... tongue

This is more like an hotel room...and he was prolly packing/unpacking.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by jidebaba69(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sometimes you need to give peeps a glimpse of the other side of you and let them relate and not all that glamour they see on TV.

Ok. That means that he's really a dirty slob. Good to know.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by chinchek: 8:50am On May 28, 2015
But seriously, WHAT is messy at this room? I can't see any.
-what I see is far neater than the bedrooms of many commenting here at his 'messy room'.
Oh-pleeeease!

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by delishpot: 8:50am On May 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sometimes you need to give peeps a glimpse of the other side of you and let them relate and not all that glamour they see on TV.

grin Because na jim Iyke ba? cool

Him try, I am happy he is happy and I hope he keeps being happy o

But o..........
If a lady did this now, e go be fire and missile on her head
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Nobody: 8:51am On May 28, 2015
Dude lives out of a suit case.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by chinchek: 8:52am On May 28, 2015
I guess u meant "pervert"?? lipsrsealed

BTT:
Wetiin swerrup under that poker-dot briefs.

I knew you'll go back to take a second look. Perverse.

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Ramanto(m): 8:52am On May 28, 2015
I can't even fine 2 pack let alone 6
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Femistico(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2015
This plot of land is for sale...contact me
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Femistico(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2015
where d six packs...buh d guy fine small sha
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by emmasky90(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2015
My eyes de deceive me All I see is a pot belly in d making
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by austinesteve(m): 8:58am On May 28, 2015
Genea:

same here...lol

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Prettydiamond(f): 8:59am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
Look at how messy his room is.
can we see ur own room pls?
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Rachaelfrancis(f): 9:00am On May 28, 2015
he must be a very dirty guy..I hate guys that are dirty,that keep their room messy..I am so sure that his boxers and down below will be smelling seriously..and na their type de suffer woman...making their women to flush their own shit,and wash their rotten boxers...idiots!
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Pihnkhey(f): 9:00am On May 28, 2015
lipsrsealed*oya,where is the six packs?na only folded fat i dey see there oo
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by charlie009: 9:02am On May 28, 2015
Dis one na 6 packs abi na puff puff full em bele, make em take time oh.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by olatricia(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2015
@yourdp. You guys should stop doing that please!!! sad
Genea:
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by blakky97(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2015
Genea:
2pac you mean? Yes I know him. tupac shakur. was a black gangster rapper who got shot some time ago ionno?
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by Exponental(m): 9:06am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
Look at how messy his room is.
how do u define "messy" cos me don't see anything messy there.... compare dat to ur boyfriend or brother's or ur room. he's just being real.
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by digitsolution: 9:09am On May 28, 2015
Guess he is just being natural for a change.

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by chigoizie7(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Afo nsi lipsrsealed

embarassed Dirty room

Easy nah, sounds more like he broke ur hrt. Did he?
Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by nephemmy(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2015
This is six packs not that shit..mtscheeww!

Re: Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. by sandot(m): 9:14am On May 28, 2015
I can see!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wale Akorede Okunnu’s Wife And Children / Why Is Denrele Wearing A Dress In This Picture? / Tobe Oboli And His White Girlfriend Attend Prom Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.