Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Signs Of The Day Of Judgement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs Of The Day Of Judgement (624 Views)

The biblical Day Of Judgement happens everyday / Signs Of The End Times / 11 Signs Of A Monster Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of The Day Of Judgement by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:43pm On May 27, 2015
https://m.facebook.com/notes/sirat-al-mustaqeem/the-hereafter-series-cd-4-the-minor-signs-of-the-day-of-judgment-by-imam-anwar-a/10150886993896408

Thanks are to Allaah and His Messenger and peace be upon his family and companions.
The signs of the Day of Judgment are a translation of ashratu as sa’a or alamat sa’a. Alamat Sa’a means the day of judgment. And these are indications or milestones in our path towards the Day of Judgment. The day of judgment itself or al sa’a means the hour that is the literal translation of it but it means the beginning of the day of judgment. No one knows it but Allaah subhanahu’watala, not the prophets or the angels this is ilm’ul ghayeb only Allaah (s.w.t) knows when the day of judgment is.

And that is why in the famous hadith of Jibreel when he came down and he asked Rasulullaah (s.a.w) ‘when is the day of judgment?’ Rasulullaah (s.a.w) repled, ‘ The one who is asked does not know any better than the who is asking.’ Jibreel was asking Rasulullaah when is the hour Rasulullaah (s.a.w) said the one who is asked does not know any better than the one who is asking. Meaning both of us do not know when the day of judgment is. So neither Jibreel nor Rasulullaah(s.a.w) knew when the day of judgment is it is in the ilm of Allaah’s(s.w.t) ghayeb. But Rasulullaah(s.a.w) has told us many of its signs and there are many signs and in the area of the signs of the day of judgment there are many strong ahadith and there are many weak. It’s one of the areas where you have to sift through the big load of books and ahadith to extract the authentic, and it’s a very laborious and difficult job. But alhamdulillaah there was a book that is written, there are a few books there is a book by ibn Kathir where he listed the signs of the day of judgment. And there are other scholars who have written on this topic.
But there is a, I think, there is a master’s degree dissertation or a PhD Allahu alam that was done on this topic of the signs of the Day of Judgment.
The authentic ahadith of the signs of the Day of Judgment as sahih min ashratus saha or as sahih min alamat sa’a. It was done by a scholar named Yusuf Liwabil and that reference I used it as a primary source for the signs of the day of judgment and he used the authentic books of ahadith to list this signs and he has about more than 50 signs of the day of judgment.
There are other books that list almost a hundred but there might be some weak ahadith in them.

Let me mention a few things before we start talking about the signs themselves. The signs of the day of judgment, some of them are actual events that can only happen once and you would have accurate knowledge that it did happen. Like for example Rasulullaah(s.a.w) once said there will be a fire that will come out of hijaz and the light of it will reach to ash sham and you would be able to see the necks of the camels at night. That is an actual event and you would know when it happened and it did happen. But then there are some other signs of the Day of Judgment that could happen more than once could happen many times or you think it already happened while it didn’t. For example, there is one sign that says there will be a lot of massacre and killing. This is a sign when you see the killing that is happening now in the ummah you might say wallahi may be this sign already happened. But you never know it might even get worse, there are some signs where it could happen to a certain extent at one time but it didn’t happen to the full extent and some of them grow gradually.
Re: Signs Of The Day Of Judgement by floxyluv80(f): 10:55pm On May 27, 2015
Hmmmmmmm. Lord hv mercy & gv us d grace 2 b counted among d righteous
Re: Signs Of The Day Of Judgement by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:09pm On May 27, 2015
floxyluv80:
Hmmmmmmm. Lord hv mercy & gv us d grace 2 b counted among d righteous

Ameen sister.

1 Like

Re: Signs Of The Day Of Judgement by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2015
Continue................................

- The number of women will increase, while that of men will decrease, until for every man there are 50 women.
- Discovery of Treasure in the River of Euphrates.
- Only worst people will be left.
- When paying Zakah (charity to the poor) becomes a burden.
- Wealth will increase.
- Arabia will become a garden and rivers.
- There will be no one who knows about Fasting, Prayer, Charity and Rituals.
- Qur'an will be taken away.
- Appearance of Mahdi (the guided one).
- Jesus (P.B.U.H) will descend in Damascus.
- Jesus (P.B.U.H) will break the cross.
- Appearance of anti-christ.
- Appearance of al-dajjal when religion is taken lightly.
- Jesus (P.B.U.H) will kill the anti-christ.
- The spread of peace and serenity during the time of Jesus (P.B.U.H).
- Gog and Magog will appear.
- The emergence of the beast from the East.
- Three major army will sink into the earth.
- There is no one left on the earth saying 'Lord, Lord', there is no deity worthy of worship except Him (God).
- A man will wake up a believer and be a disbeliever by night-fall.
- The Hour will not come until someone passes by a grave and wish he was the one there.
Re: Signs Of The Day Of Judgement by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2015
The presents signs are signs we see today, e.g. Women are dress yet naked, the spread of bloodshed, insecurity and conflicts, the spread of fornication and adultery etc. This practice where not there during the life time of the Prophet (P.B.U.H). And He prophecy them a thousand and four hundred years ago.
This are miracles themselves

Insha Allah, I will by His Grace post more concerning the Day of Judgement on the Islamic thread. Which I will title '' The Hereafter''
I will sub-divide them into
1. Death
2. The Grave
3. The Trials and Tribulations of the Grave.
4. The events of The Day Of Resurrection.
5. The disbelievers and the hypocrites on the Day Of Judgement.
6. Hell-Fire.
7. Paradise.
8. The inhabitants or the people of Hell Fire.
9. The inhabitants of Paradise.
10. The food of the people of Hell Fire.
11. The food of the people of Paradise.

If you are interested, do join me in the Islam section.
I might not update regularly due to the nature of the environment I live. But I pray that the Supreme Being give me the strength and the ability to do it.

P.S: I am not a scholar or an Islamic student.

See you there.

Ma Salam.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Calls For Jail Term For Women Who Calls God's Name During Sex / I Believe That God, Blessed Be His Name, Is One Person. / Are You Aware Of This In Yenagoa, Bayelsa State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.