Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Why Will A Web Hosting Company Allow Their Domain To Expire? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why Will A Web Hosting Company Allow Their Domain To Expire? (576 Views)

Broker Your Domain To Endusers / Let Us Help You Change Your Domain Blogsport Domain To .com .net Domain / Help Needed To Move Documents From An Expired Domain To A New One Hosted By Host (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will A Web Hosting Company Allow Their Domain To Expire? by Enddystar(m): 11:35pm On May 27, 2015
I remember the last time I wrote something about our Nigerian web hosting companies, some peeps said I was not being patriotic saying some of them are unreliable and now it has happened again.

After I had a terrible experience with 9jahoster, I made researches and consultations on a reliable host to use, Siteground won the contest and they have remained my first choice till date; speed and security are not out of place. Visit https://www.siteground.com/index.htm?afcode=e2caa72be3b810f80aa57afbc23450ad for more info.

Just recently, I decided to give another of my brother (Dynamixng.com) a trial but...... I will not say they failed but seriously they disappointed me as I was surprised to see my website showing[i] "This Account Has Been Suspended"[/i] and when I tried visiting their website, I was surprised to see that their own domain has expired since 24/05/15; this probably means my domain has been offline since then.

I do not intend painting them black because they have been trying "their best" but its really not good enough. I have tried calling them but no one picked so anyone with their contact can pls assist me disseminate this info to them to reactivate their domain. Thank you.
Re: Why Will A Web Hosting Company Allow Their Domain To Expire? by Nobody: 10:45am On May 28, 2015
Fuel Scarcity grin
Re: Why Will A Web Hosting Company Allow Their Domain To Expire? by Enddystar(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2015
coolsix:
Fuel Scarcity grin

lolz
Re: Why Will A Web Hosting Company Allow Their Domain To Expire? by Jeel: 8:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Na wa o! My domain with 9jahoster haaas been offline without my notice now that they are also offline how can I transfer the domain to another company?
Re: Why Will A Web Hosting Company Allow Their Domain To Expire? by ProGSM(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
Maybe they are tired of business!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Blog Content From Being Copied / A full Functional Website is Up For Sale! Naija Mega Gist dot Com / Do You Need A Blog? Comment If You Need One For Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.