Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) (28219 Views)

This man almost got his head removed with a bottle during fight over age (pics) / Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference..... (PICTURE) / Attendant Breaks Friend’s Spinal Cord Over Age Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by Bonapart(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2015
And people will still open them gutter mouth to say they don't believe in spiritual things.....
If something is not done, the whole family will go that way becos of evil people in the family.
My candid advice: look for a powerful man of God and get a total deliverance for the family
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by seunlayi(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2015
cruelty

1 Like

Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by loomer: 10:57am On May 28, 2015
Oya, blame am on the devil. IDIOT
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 28, 2015
IdiAmin1:
"Jacob from Ebonyi state"...

I'm not surprised, people from there and North£rners are almost the same.

Killing is like a hobby to them.

Rip to the dead though and Buhari, be fast in providing the millions of job you promised to avert future occurrences. undecided

Don't be a bigot.

1 Like

Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by Halaz(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2015
what a dreadful day .
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by darmys(f): 11:01am On May 28, 2015
Lord have mercy
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by LORDDICE(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2015
IdiAmin1:

Rip to the dead though and Buhari, be fast in providing the millions of job you promised to avert future occurrences. undecided

Shhhhhhhh!

Hater!!!! Jst Bleep ov damn u ever compare any violence 2 d north...

Wait sef wat part of 9ja are u from?
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by stankezzy: 11:07am On May 28, 2015
Bonapart:
And people will still open them gutter mouth to say they don't believe in spiritual things.....
If something is not done, the whole family will go that way becos of evil people in the family.
My candid advice: look for a powerful man of God and get a total deliverance for the family
it is called foundational powers ,if you dont handle dem they will handle you
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by onatisi(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2015
grin simple command of beating somebody, the hired person decided to kill . E dey craze If na me I no go pay am again!
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by tempem: 11:08am On May 28, 2015
IdiAmin1:

You had better shut the Bleep.
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by biggybanty7(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2015
Mumu idiot ebonyi don turn 2 north again abeg go ask una lastborn or ur sister pikin abt state and capital
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by akanbiaa(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2015
sinizia:
If only the father of this killer had wore a condom, this beast of burden wouldn't have been born. The reason for the atrocious act is because of age difference and respect? WTF!! This is one of the most preposterous reasons for a killing a human I've read.
its respect that brought about cultist killing each other also so it's nothing new. We just pray that the Buhari Government will empower the judiciary to prospects offenders without awaiting trial for long and also ensure that there is no issue of respect in prison whether you looted Nigeria, stole or did any crime they should all be but in same prison to encourage humility.
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by platz(m): 11:15am On May 28, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Disagreement over age difference has led to the death of a mechanic, Moruf Sanni, in the Yaba area of Lagos State.
PUNCH Metrolearnt that Moruf and a resident, identified simply asSomebody, had first fought on Sunday night.

The fight was reportedly over age rivalry asSomebodyclaimed to be older than Moruf, while the 23-year-old victim said he was older and deserved to be respected by the former.

Some elders in the community were said to have intervened and mediated between the duo.
However, on Monday, our correspondent was told thatSomebodycalled one Jacob to beat up the victim and teach him a lesson.

Jacob, a 20-year-old footballer from Afikpo North, Ebonyi State, was said to have accosted the victim and stabbed him several times in the neck and head until he gave up the ghost.

The incident happened on Ajoke Street in Ago village, Iwaya,Yaba.
A resident, Sikiru Alabi, said he was attracted to the scene of the incident by the noise made by residents.

Alabi, who described Moruf as a hardworking mechanic, said he met both the suspect and victim’s corpse tied together in the midst of a crowd.

He said, “That fateful Monday, around 7.30am, I heard people speaking that somebody had been killed.
“I did not want to go there, but when I learnt it was Moruf that was involved, I decided to see things for myself.

“On getting to the scene, I saw that the boy was dead. He was stabbed in the neck and head. The boy, who killed him, had also been arrested by the community and was chained to the corpse. People put the corpse on his shoulders and asked him to carry his load.”

He said to prevent a mob action, he quickly alerted policemen from the Sabo division.
Moruf’s father, Lukman, a taxi driver, said he had gone to look for fuel and when he returned, a neighbour told him what happened.

“Somebody ran to my house. He said a strange man was fighting with my son. I immediately rushed there, only to see the corpse of my son.
“The suspect was tied to my son’s corpse. I simply thanked him for killing my son and walked away.”
Our correspondent gathered that the victim’s mother, on seeing her dead son, lost her mind.

A relative, who did not identify herself, toldPUNCH Metrothat it was the second time in three years that such calamity would befall the family.
She said, “February 20 of this year made it exactly three years that the first child of the family was killed.

“A police stray bullet hit him when the police came to look for some hoodlums. So, when this one happened again, their mother just ran away and has not been seen since then.”
Our correspondent learnt that she could also not be reached on the telephone since the incident happened.

PUNCH Metrowas told that Moruf’s body had been deposited in a mortuary while the suspect had been arrested by the police.
Moruf’s father urged the police to release his corpse to the family for burial.

A police source, however, told our correspondent that the suspect did not talk about the age difference issue in his confessional statement.
The source said, “He said they went for a birthday party on Sunday night and it was there they had a disagreement.

“The following morning, he confronted Moruf and the deceased then brought out a knife which he collected from him.
“He said Moruf then got a bottle and it was while he wanted to block him from using it that it mistakenly stabbed him in the neck.”

The Police Public Relations Officer, Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident. He added that the matter had been transferred to the State Department of Criminal Investigations.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/footballer-kills-mechanic-over-age-difference/
is like killing is most likely some ebonyians hobby?
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by dondigi(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2015
And maybe like 50yrs after, .....he would be like, you see me so, I for don play for Europe if no be the jazz way follow me. And the new prison inmates would be like, no be only Europe, na Americana. Papa, abeg make we hear word o.
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by daniel56(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2015
RIP dis is a lesson for all, we don't lose friends. We learn who our real one's are
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:20am On May 28, 2015
What an evil world!
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by lolexzy: 11:20am On May 28, 2015
Just look at his hair style. You will know he's a trouble maker.
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by M4gunners: 11:31am On May 28, 2015
Chaii very bad. I think some laws has to be changed. You don't just kill someone and got arrested after some 10 to 15 years you are a free Man. This ridiculous.
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by M4gunners: 11:31am On May 28, 2015
Chaii very bad. I think some laws has to be changed. You don't just kill someone and got arrested after some 10 to 15 years you are a free Man. This is ridiculous.
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by Bonapart(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2015
stankezzy:
it is called foundational powers ,if you dont handle dem they will handle you
God bless you plenty joor
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by eluquenson(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2015
Mistake here this dude is not a footballer, but rather a tout.
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by eluquenson(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2015
Mistake here this dude is not a footballer, but rather a tout.
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by Akposkool(m): 11:40am On May 28, 2015
Footballer for which club? I was expecting to see falcao, Diego Costa, arjen robben, or sneijder. Na those guys lie pass onto football age
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by emmatok(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2015
“Somebody ran to my house. He said a strange man was fighting with my son. I immediately rushed there, only to see the corpse of my son.
“The suspect was tied to my son’s corpse. I simply thanked him for killing my son and walked away.
Our correspondent gathered that the victim’s mother, on seeing her dead son, lost her mind.

The father reaction is troubling.
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by cassidy1996(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2015
Home problem
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by fF01(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2015
free2ryhme:
Nigerians and this issue of "I be your mate?!"
i taya o! wey me dey find aw i go take reduce my own age sef!
Re: Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:02pm On May 28, 2015
IdiAmin1:

I was almost provoked by your comment but when I saw your moniker, I suspected you picked it because you share the same level of intelligence with that Buffon of a dictator who was internationally renowned as a dim wit. I excuse you idi amin wannabe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Report My Landlord For Bypassing Our Electricity Meter / Suspected Cultists Murder Tricyclist In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.