Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Do Y'all Think About The Lady Who Bared Her Boobs At Cultural Day? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do Y'all Think About The Lady Who Bared Her Boobs At Cultural Day? (1011 Views)

Ikwerre Lady Who Wore High Heel Shoes Falls Inside Gutter (Photos) / Miss Sahhara Bares Boobs At The Club In UK (photos) / Who Wore It Better; The Lady Or The Basket? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Y'all Think About The Lady Who Bared Her Boobs At Cultural Day? by Nobody: 6:22am On May 28, 2015
A student of Rivers State University of Science and Technology this past Saturday bared her bare boobs during the school's Cultural Day. The pic went viral on Saturday and till today, people are still talking about it. Many think she went too far. But if you're depicting a culture, shouldn't you go all the way? Thoughts? lipsrsealed.

Source ;http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/what-do-yall-think-about-lady-who-bared.html?m=1

Re: What Do Y'all Think About The Lady Who Bared Her Boobs At Cultural Day? by bunmioguns(m): 6:26am On May 28, 2015
See her boobs

Everything self Don sag

There is no point in covering it again
Re: What Do Y'all Think About The Lady Who Bared Her Boobs At Cultural Day? by Nobody: 6:27am On May 28, 2015
Is it cultural enough or did she get it wrong?
Re: What Do Y'all Think About The Lady Who Bared Her Boobs At Cultural Day? by Eyepencil: 7:00am On May 28, 2015
I won't comment until i see her n.i.p.ples. angry
Re: What Do Y'all Think About The Lady Who Bared Her Boobs At Cultural Day? by helen4(f): 10:14am On May 28, 2015
Maybe she is from kalabari

1 Like

Re: What Do Y'all Think About The Lady Who Bared Her Boobs At Cultural Day? by nseud: 11:33am On May 28, 2015
Her cup of fuel...Want quality and unique hair extensions? follow darling girl on twitter @darlingng
Re: What Do Y'all Think About The Lady Who Bared Her Boobs At Cultural Day? by Mhizkel(f): 4:31pm On May 28, 2015
Not cool!

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job In A Fashion House Or An Intern Role. / Gabriella Chinagorom Emerges First Runner Up Miss Prestige Nigeria World Pageant / Four Ways To Keep Your Beard Irresistible And Soft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.