Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Joke: Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity This Period - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke: Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity This Period (556 Views)

How I Have Been Surviving Fuel Scarcity And Lack Of Electricity (photo) / Capture This Mode Of Transportation During Fuel Scarcity / See What This Man Is Doing In Lagos Because Of Fuel Scarcity(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke: Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity This Period by Laridman(m): 6:34am On May 28, 2015
1) My compound is noiseless because ‘I pass my neighbour’ generators are on sabbatical leave.
2) Wives are happy because husbands who like hanging out are now staying at home with the family because drinks outside are not cold and no fuel to drive out.
3) All the housewives are cooking good food because no more Telemundo/Zee world. Chai!
4) Kids are reading their books since watching TV needs fuel.
5) No more congestion in network since many people’s phones are off.
6) Browsing & downloading is fast…no one wants browsing to kill his or her battery.
7) Everyone sleeps very early now.
9) There are MORE PRAYERS & less distractions.
10) You even know its true…that’s why you were reading this fast
so you can log out before your battery goes off that you didn’t notice that there is no number 8. Now you found out, you are laughing lolzz

1 Like

Re: Joke: Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity This Period by emekadeboy(m): 6:39am On May 28, 2015
grin
Re: Joke: Advantages Of Fuel Scarcity This Period by Damikevin(m): 7:17am On May 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2327104/single-dropping-soon Get it now its all gud Fellow NLders Get #Dobale playing in you speakers and headphones. http:// www.datafilehost.com/d/1dfac4d4 http:// tindeck.com/dl/ljfsk #download. #listen. #share. #Beehive100. #LoveIsLove.

(1) (Reply)

Sister Logical And Sister Mathematical / Which One Will You Kill First? / One Word For This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.