Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) (2605 Views)

How Can I Improve On My Skills In Playing CHESS? / Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Chess Tournament ?! Nigerian Players Storms USA / Chess Basics For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by chessguru(m): 9:15am On May 28, 2015
The Second edition of Millionaire Chess event that debuted in Las Vegas U.S.A which was the first of its kind because of the good organization and the mouth watering prize money involved has beamed its search light on Africa and Nigeria has been chosen to host a satellite event for a player to qualify for the Las Vegas Event coming up in October 8-12 this year , the winner gets a free trip to the main event for more info about the main event check https://millionairechess.com/

OFFICIAL INVITATION RELEASED **** LAGOS MILLIONAIRE SATELLITE CHESS FESTIVAL*** The Nigeria Chess Federation in association with the Kasparov Chess Foundation Africa wish to formally announce the LAGOS MILLIONAIRE SATELLITE CHESS FESTIVAL coming up from 10th to 14th June 2015 at the Chevron event center, Gbagada, Lagos.
The Overall winner will receive free entry,Flight, accommodation,and meal allowance to facilitate their participation in Millionaire Chess ,all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas U.S.A for the Main millionaire Open Event !! Where you will have a chance to win Millions !! I have brought all the information together in one write up to EASE things up. Please follow the LINK Below for all necessary details. on the tournament
http://www.akinov..com/2015/05/lagos-millionaire-satellite-chess.html

Brought to you by GM AKINOV AKINSEYE

cc lalastica

Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by Proffdada: 4:10pm On May 28, 2015
Nice but can't there be preliminary tourneys?
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by chessguru(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by shadowbox: 12:17am On Jun 06, 2015
chessguru:
The Second edition of Millionaire Chess event that debuted in Las Vegas U.S.A which was the first of its kind because of the good organization and the mouth watering prize money involved has beamed its search light on Africa and Nigeria has been chosen to host a satellite event for a player to qualify for the Las Vegas Event coming up in October 8-12 this year , the winner gets a free trip to the main event for more info about the main event check https://millionairechess.com/

OFFICIAL INVITATION RELEASED **** LAGOS MILLIONAIRE SATELLITE CHESS FESTIVAL*** The Nigeria Chess Federation in association with the Kasparov Chess Foundation Africa wish to formally announce the LAGOS MILLIONAIRE SATELLITE CHESS FESTIVAL coming up from 10th to 14th June 2015 at the Chevron event center, Gbagada, Lagos.
The Overall winner will receive free entry,Flight, accommodation,and meal allowance to facilitate their participation in Millionaire Chess ,all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas U.S.A for the Main millionaire Open Event !! Where you will have a chance to win Millions !! I have brought all the information together in one write up to EASE things up. Please follow the LINK Below for all necessary details. on the tournament
http://www.akinov..com/2015/05/lagos-millionaire-satellite-chess.html

Brought to you by GM AKINOV AKINSEYE

cc lalastica

Thanks for the info.

If I may ask, are there other cheaper hotel/motel/guest-house alternatives that is close to the playing venue?

Hope to hear from you.
Thanks.
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by chessguru(m): 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
shadowbox:

Thanks for the info.

If I may ask, are there other cheaper hotel/motel/guest-house alternatives that is close to the playing venue?

Hope to hear from you.
Thanks.
if you have friends in lagos you can tell them to make enquirers for you
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by chessguru(m): 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by tushbobo(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
You forgot to add the prize monies for the competition.Even if you are not the overall winner,there are still other prizes.
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by chessguru(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
tushbobo:
You forgot to add the prize monies for the competition.Even if you are not the overall winner,there are still other prizes.
the prize money and other details is in the link i posted
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by chessguru(m): 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
LAGOS MILLIONAIRE SATELLITE CHESS FESTIVAL 2015
RATED
Round 1

Bo. SNo. Name Pts Res. Pts Name SNo.
1 27 Manan Yoboue Hermann 0 0 CM Unwana Eugene Ekpoikong 1
2 2 IM Adu Oladapo 0 0 Dr Martin Odum 28
3 29 Okpo Uwe 0 0 IM Olape Bunmi 3
4 4 CM Edunwale Hakeem 0 0 Ble Kouko Hubert 30
5 31 Aramude Sandra 0 0 CM Balogun Oluwafemi 5
6 6 Anwuli Daniel 0 0 . Abdullahi Musa 32
7 33 Cole Michael Christopher 0 0 CM Adesina Adeyinka 8
8 9 Onovughe Ochuko Emmanuel 0 0 Daramola Dennis 34
9 35 Dooterna Shaapera 0 0 Ajibola Olanrewaju 10
10 11 Okubuarere Karebo 0 0 Edoukou Ernest 36
11 37 Ekpo Edidiong Friday 0 0 Akinseye Abiola 12
12 13 FM Degondo Simplice Armel 0 0 Fajemirokun Abimbola 38
13 39 Ikuenomore Ayodeji Olumuyiwa 0 0 Osunfuyi Abimbola 14
14 15 Onabogun Kolade 0 0 Lapite Oluwadurotimi 40
15 41 Obioma Onuoha 0 0 Ajele Rotimi 16
16 17 FM Ajibowo Olamide Patrick 0 0 Odiase Oluwaseun 42
17 43 Ofowino Toritsemuwa 0 0 Edet Udeme 19
18 20 Oyeneyin Tajudeen 0 0 Ogbor Offoboche 44
19 45 Ogunwobi Tolulope 0 0 Onokpite Kennedy 21
20 22 Omoifo Osemekhian I 0 0 Oluwadara Adegbayi 47
21 48 Ositelu Oluwasiji 0 0 Oyama Ekok 23
22 25 Babalola Bayo 0 0 Osunkoya Sulaiman.o. 49
23 50 Salawu Mutiu.Omobolaji 0 0 Oluwaseyitan Femi 26
24 7 Eluekezie Chukwuwikeh 0 0 -
25 18 Caiafas Theophilus 0 0 -
26 24 Dennis Ogbogho 0 0 -
27 46 Ojikutu Samuel 0 0 -
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by shadowbox: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2015
Hello everyone,
Even though I couldn't make it to the tournament, I have some chess equipments for sale;
1. Very nice brand new chess boards
(a) Retail(Single chess board) prize is N3,000
(b) Stocking prize (buy in bulk) is N2,500

2. Chess clock .... details coming soon

Interested persons can drop a comment here to signify their interest.

Thanks.
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by chessguru(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2015
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by chessguru(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
The events enters its last two rounds as i type this and three great plays are leading on 5.5/7 the players are CM Uwanna Eugene, CM Femi Balogun and Daniel Anwuli all on 5.5/7 with 2 rounds to go. in case of a tie there shall be play off to determine the winners
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by chessguru(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2015
International Master Bunmi Olape of Nigeria is the winner of the Millionaire Chess satellite tournament held in Lagos Nigeria this weekend. Olape gets an all-expenses paid trip to Las Vegas U.S.A under the auspices of Millionaire Chess C and the Kasparov Chess Foundation Africa! Congratulations IM Olape !

1 Like

Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by tushbobo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
HMMMM
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by tushbobo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
But its funny how chess reporting is not properly done in Nigeria. For those of us who have little time for competitions but still love the game,There is really no place you can be sure of getting the best photos or write up covering chess events in Nigeria... but u try Akinov... just wish u had more pics.
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by chessguru(m): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Millionaire Chess Brought To NIGERIA (become A Millionaire Playing CHESS !!) by qubie(m): 2:12am On Aug 31, 2015
shadowbox:
Hello everyone,
Even though I couldn't make it to the tournament, I have some chess equipments for sale;
1. Very nice brand new chess boards
(a) Retail(Single chess board) prize is N3,000
(b) Stocking prize (buy in bulk) is N2,500

2. Chess clock .... details coming soon

Interested persons can drop a comment here to signify their interest.

Thanks.
where is ur loaction?

(1) (Reply)

Download FIFA 24 Mobile Apk Obb Data 900MB Offline / Old People In The House, Who Can Recall This Object (PHOTO)? / How To Fix PS4 Blinking Blue Light {hardware Fix} 100% Fix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.