Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,050 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report (14606 Views)

Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos / Dead Pose Trends On Facebook And Instagram. See Pictures / Insecure. The Herpes Virus Might Be Concealed Within The Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Nobody: 10:42am On May 28, 2015
Toks2008:

The true test of intelligent quotient is to respect our differences.

I am a communicator,a writer and if you check my nairaland profile you will observe that i have about 80topics since i got registered.

Its an individual thing and while some people spend there time smoking,drinking,chasing ladies or partying and being in company of friends, some people just enjoying interacting on social media and it has got absolutely nada to do with self esteem.

Some people are very private and secretive while some are very open and vocal so lets jus respect our differences and do whatever rocks our boat.
First of all, do you know the individual i was talking about? This is someone who doesn't even have a single profile pic. I don't have issues with sanguines.
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by chineloSA(f): 10:45am On May 28, 2015
I always wonder why do people check in on Facebook.
Check in airport, check in Dubai, check in Ikeja Mall, check in toilet. undecided undecided

What is it for, can somebody school me please??
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by ArchEnemy(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2015
aguiyi:

including me
yeah Bro, I didn't even mean that as an insult. More like they can say what they want.

1 Like

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by tellwisdom: 10:50am On May 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin
UNFORTUNATELY,THIS IS THE BITTER TRUTH!
I HARDLY VISIT MY FACEBOOK UNLESS SOMEONE TAGS ME OR SENDS NOTIFICATION MESSAGES.
SOMETIMES I WONDER WHAT TO EVEN WRITE.

We don't even know you to believe this report undecided.
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Nobody: 10:52am On May 28, 2015
kay29000:

I envy you o! To be honest, I have self esteem issues, and I some times post on facebook to lift my esteem up temporarily from the 'likes' I get from people. This report is actually true. I really wish I could just be like you and forget I even have a Facebook account.

You can work on it.

But if you are still a teenager, its almost normal. Cos that's the period people experience self esteem issues and Narcissism.

But if not, work on it.

2 Likes

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Nobody: 10:54am On May 28, 2015
This research should not apply to sanguines.
I have a cray sanguine friend like that. grin and he's the most amazing friend ever!
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by johnshagb(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2015
I don't even use that poo
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by kay29000(m): 11:18am On May 28, 2015
Joavid:

You can work on it.

But if you are still a teenager, its almost normal. Cos that's the period people experience self esteem issues and Narcissism.

But if not, work on it.

Thank you.
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Toks2008(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2015
koyyes:

First of all, do you know the individual i was talking about? This is someone who doesn't even have a single profile pic. I don't have issues with sanguines.

I was only stating some facts and not about the person you are referring to.

Nevertheless if the status states...whats on your mind..i guess it just makes sense to pour out our mindss without being pretencious
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Nobody: 11:43am On May 28, 2015
Toks2008:

I was only stating some facts and not about the person you are referring to.

Nevertheless if the status states...whats on your mind..i guess it just makes sense to pour out our mindss without being pretencious
Ok. but trust me, if you had read this person's viral posts, you'll understand where the op is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by tete7000(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2015
People need to write papers, so they do research and publish results. The results are not binding on everyone. Let everyone know why they do what they do.
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by joseph1832(m): 12:12pm On May 28, 2015
Em come to think of it I think they should have used Nairaland as a case study instead of facebook. Its a known fact there are lots of egotist and narcissist here.

1 Like

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by bosunjohns(m): 12:58pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=tellwisdom post=34170621]

We don't even know you to believe this report undecided.[/quot

TELLWISDOM my roove,this bipolar disorder still dey worry you?
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 28, 2015
kay29000:

I envy you o! To be honest, I have self esteem issues, and I some times post on facebook to lift my esteem up temporarily from the 'likes' I get from people. This report is actually true. I really wish I could just be like you and forget I even have a Facebook account.

Kpele.
Well if you live your life caring about what people think about you,you wont enjoy the freedom of being YOU!When you give little care to ladies,curiosity brings them closer to you.

2 Likes

Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by kay29000(m): 2:42pm On May 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

Kpele.
Well if you live your life caring about what people think about you,you wont enjoy the freedom of being YOU!When you give little care to ladies,curiosity brings them closer to you.

Hmm! Thanks for this tip.
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by tellwisdom: 2:47pm On May 28, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=34176993][/quote]

Come make I smooch u Na wink
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Pamelayoung: 2:56pm On May 28, 2015
baybeeboi:
I hate facebook.

Why?
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Spells(m): 3:56pm On May 28, 2015
I totally concur
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by baybeeboi: 4:03pm On May 28, 2015
Pamelayoung:

Why?
it sucks.....but am a frequent though
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 28, 2015
tellwisdom:

Come make I smooch u Na wink

So you can actually use the smiles emotions.
Stubborn man!
Re: Insecure, Narcissistic People More Likely To Post On Facebook – Report by zikray: 5:05pm On May 28, 2015
Ograke:
Bullshit.

SHITBULL grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Events That Rocked Nigeria And Nairaland / PHOTOS: The Most Expensive And Sophisticated House Ever Built In Nigeria / Gas Explosion Near Skye Bank Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.