Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana (9872 Views)

Chike Bryan Nnamani Dies After Receiving Phone Call From Home (Photo) / Photo)girl Accidentally Sends This Her Sexy Photo To Her Dad… See What Happened / See How Power Bank Electricuted And Killed This Girl In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by morereb10: 9:21am On May 28, 2015
A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her. According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her breast region. She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored.

As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death. Her parents found her dead. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/05/phone-power-bank-can-kill-girl.html#sthash.0M7B34EL.dpuf

2 Shares

Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 9:23am On May 28, 2015
Sh*t!!! shocked
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 9:23am On May 28, 2015
chisos shocked ......see what power bank caused...

could this be as a result of high voltage or the body of the power bank wasnt insulated...chai

I can't look , its irritating angry
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by dhardline(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2015
Omg embarassed...This i soo sad...may her soul RIP. We need to be more careful with electrical stuffs people
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 9:25am On May 28, 2015
shocked
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 9:25am On May 28, 2015
And I have done this many times sad

God thank you for protecting me.
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by StarFist(m): 9:26am On May 28, 2015
Careless death!
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Ay04z(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2015
me wey dey plan to buy power bank b4,i no buy again o.
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 9:28am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:
And I have done this many times sad

God thank you for protecting me.

like you place it on your body like that??
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by importexpert(m): 9:29am On May 28, 2015
Fr
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 9:29am On May 28, 2015
Ladies beware of how u use mobile phones, especially when u are on a chat, don't chat while charging pls let's take precautions ,?it goes out to the guys too , though my niggas don't get carried by ladies like that wink grin
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 9:29am On May 28, 2015
Ay04z:
me wey dey plan to buy power bank b4,i no buy again o.
abeg buy na, u fit put am anywhere for ur body grin
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by prettyjo(f): 9:31am On May 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:33am On May 28, 2015
I am so sorry for her... Look at the first pic very well, there is even a power bank in the bag she is carrying...

The power of whatsapp and bbm i think... always chatting and never wanting the phone to go down... Maybe she just finished chatting to one loverboy on phone and now decided to dream about him by placing the phone on her blest... Kai

1 Share

Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Behira(f): 9:34am On May 28, 2015
cry May her soul rest in peace...... to think am almost guilty of d same tin
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by ovalrose(f): 9:34am On May 28, 2015
Jesus Christ!
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 9:38am On May 28, 2015
What chatting has been doing to girls ehhh. One fall inside gutter for Aba some years back!

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by youngberry001(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2015
gosh dis fine chick don die"oow may her soul rest in peace embarassed
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 9:42am On May 28, 2015
Vixo:

like you place it on your body like that??

Most times I would just place it on my stomach while I use it connected to my phone and when the light comes on, I will just connect the power bank to the socket close to my bed right behind me and continue using it.
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Cutehector(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2015
1000 ways to die.
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 9:47am On May 28, 2015
Damn! RIP girl.
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by youngberry001(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

Most times I would just place it on my stomach while I use it connected to my phone and when the light comes on, I will just connect the power bank to the socket close to my bed right behind me and continue using it.
so u dey did dsam right"""may God continued to protect u(amee)
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by marked10(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2015
wooooooow, rip my dear and I hope it serves everyone here right. this is wonderful piece of info. plz moderator front page
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by MrCork: 9:50am On May 28, 2015
...she aint light skin! angry

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by elantraceey(f): 9:50am On May 28, 2015
May her soul rest in peace sad

This is one reason why I don't even place my phone close to me when it's charging and I'm sleeping since I read it's effect because anything can happen due to voltage instability .
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 9:54am On May 28, 2015
missclasssy:

chisos..... you studied the arts abi

No engineering/ science student would try this o....we know what power surge causes!

Thank God for your life...please be careful with phones around generators too....!
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 9:58am On May 28, 2015
Behira:
cry May her soul rest in peace...... to think am almost guilty of d same tin

why do I feel like its mostly a ladies thingy?

And y'all gotta even cut down on your love for chatting...... its too much now o!
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Nobody: 10:00am On May 28, 2015
nairalandbuzz:
I am so sorry for her... Look at the first pic very well, there is even a power bank in the bag she is carrying...

The power of whatsapp and bbm i think... always chatting and never wanting the phone to go down... Maybe she just finished chatting to one loverboy on phone and now decided to dream about him by placing the phone on her blest... Kai

yea guy...Instachat included!!!

Very few of them are even creative enough these days to think up a solution to a problem!

all they now do is tweet, chat and instapost!
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Jhosh(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2015
Jesus !!! Damn..O boy,anything can kill now oo..
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by Ariyke: 11:41am On May 28, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by 3ace(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2015
Very unfortunate, RIP girl.
Re: Graphic Photo: Girl Dies After Being Electricuted By Phone Power Bank In Ghana by fatdon2(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2015
Power bank ke Just like saying phone charger Electricutes somebody to death I ve leant my lesson. RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Tracy Shows Off Those Her Sweet Oranges And Hot Butt [photos] / Breaking News: Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Dead / Selena Gomez Puts Her N*pple On Display In Sexy Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.