Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Solidworks And Auto Desk Designers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Solidworks And Auto Desk Designers (930 Views)

MTN Sacks 180 Help Desk Staff / Learn Autocad, Autodesk Inventor And Solidworks With Ease In Your Comfort Zone / Learn Autocad 2D And 3D, PDMS (specifically For Oil And Gas) And Solidworks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solidworks And Auto Desk Designers by Drogbotel(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2015
This thread is to welcome as many questions as pertain solidworks and Auto desk. It is to bring together the users of these applications.
If there be any design question, it can always be uploaded here.
"walk alone and you'll move fast, walk with people and you'll go far"
#proudly mechanical

1 Like

Re: Solidworks And Auto Desk Designers by AideeSheks(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2016
So I just stumbled upon this thread. I've taken a deep interest in 3D printing technology of recent, so now I'm trying to brush up my CAD skills. Have some substantial knowledge on 3D design in autocad but I'm yet to work with Solidworks (but would still love to delve into it though). Hopefully I can gain something here smiley
Re: Solidworks And Auto Desk Designers by AbuHammaad: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2016
AideeSheks:
So I just stumbled upon this thread. I've taken a deep interest in 3D printing technology of recent, so now I'm trying to brush up my CAD skills. Have some substantial knowledge on 3D design in autocad but I'm yet to work with Solidworks (but would still love to delve into it though). Hopefully I can gain something here smiley

Abeg pm me let's chat Sir
Re: Solidworks And Auto Desk Designers by AbuHammaad: 3:41am On Dec 24, 2016
@Aideesheks I saw your email notification on my profile but unfortunately, i already deleted the email address I opened this account with so I didn't receive it. But not to worry, I'll find a way to connect with you once I get it all sorted out
Re: Solidworks And Auto Desk Designers by AideeSheks(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2016
AbuHammaad:
@Aideesheks I saw your email notification on my profile but unfortunately, i already deleted the email address I opened this account with so I didn't receive it. But not to worry, I'll find a way to connect with you once I get it all sorted out
Alright brother
Just let me know once it's sorted
Re: Solidworks And Auto Desk Designers by hischoice(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2017
Solidworks is a 3D parametric design tool. It's not in the class of AutoCAD. I won't be tempted to say Solidworks is more advanced than AutoCAD. They simply are not meant to do the same thing.

That said, I am a Solidworks veteran with tons of years of designing under my belt. One thing Nigerian students and young graduates should look at doing is plan on pursuing a career in design engineering as opposed to core production engineer.

It's a specialized field. No employer can tell you "No" and mean it. If they don't have a space for you now, they would think of the idea of creating one for you.

Moreover, isn't it beautiful that you are skilled enough to design behind your desk, and everything falls in place on the production floor? What more is creation?

Below is a picture of my recent creation. Basic complexity I see it. But I love it. All calculations of loads, pressure, holes and slots came 100% accurate.

(1) (Reply)

Whats the working atmosphere at Wapic insurrance like? / How To Make $100/day Online At No Cost And No Registration / Knowledge Acquired In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.