Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Am From The World! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Am From The World! (1240 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

I Am From The World! by omonozozo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2006
this is to the admin. i still think i am from the world. if you do not like me using that as my location then bye!!!!!

Re: I Am From The World! by OldGlory1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2006
Omonozuzu

The Admin is from Otta, in Ogun State. What do you expect? He is Human. He does things that drives me nuts, and i think he is a sensitive guy. But do not quit because of him. I think you have something to offer, go ahead and speak your mind.
Re: I Am From The World! by aloib(f): 7:20am On Sep 16, 2006
Re: I Am From The World! by iice(f): 7:24am On Sep 16, 2006
Dont go omonozozo
Re: I Am From The World! by desiree(f): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Kai NL!!!! never know what to expect
Re: I Am From The World! by Anonymous2(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2007
hey guy, wo`ye? Anohin? the guy dey gbege u? No face for eguono o shey u know. . . newayz, I say make I hail my personal person. Na all of us dey zozo around the world  grin.

Just being loco, wink whats the stress? hope u'd come back o, this one that ur last post is since september.
Re: I Am From The World! by lysaa(f): 11:54am On Mar 16, 2007
omo edo kpataki which level?

Nicest Places In Lagos / Nairalanders In Sweden Pls Read This / no comment

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8