Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] (39031 Views)

Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers / Yemi Alade Stuns In New Photo, Smiles Like Never Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by talk2rotman(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
She try sha
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Why is this picture looking photoshopped?

Or is it just me?

hahahahaha
*dead*

It's looking photoshopped, because it is photoshopped.
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
kiss
Are you retailer, wholesaler or a business man or woman? Or do you just love engaging in the act of buying and selling? If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. TDC Honey Beauty Soap is a soap that has natural ingredients rich in honey, shea butter and aleo vera that treats pimples and other skin diseases (for more information on the soap,please click here https://www.nairaland.com/1870814/tdc-honey-beauty-soap) with an affordable trade price and a good profit.
For more information please call 08037169780, 08188513647
Or contact us today at tdc_soaps@yahoo.com.
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Oluwaplumpie(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2015
badassProdigy:
The sexy songstress looks exquisite in an Ankara bum short, a white shirt and a nice pair of Ankara heels...

#meLikey tongue
All these bloggers self... I think u guys need to find out the meaning of the word stun. Una don dey overuse am.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Gwekzy: 6:21pm On May 28, 2015
The truth is. I dey eye crush on dis gal...Am surprised she s yet to compress

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by agarawu23(m): 6:21pm On May 28, 2015
Neduzze5:

Dress Sense
Fashion Sense...

Okay na

Anybody else? undecided
grin
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by owolawitola(f): 6:22pm On May 28, 2015
Hm. Bad belle.
fatdon2:
grin grin see her k-leg

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Chris95(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2015
Shez sexy nd she knws it!!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by drmaxayuba(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2015
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Missmossy(f): 6:31pm On May 28, 2015
As creative as usual cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Pakingzzz(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2015
Hii Nairalanders, I have 20pcs of brand new Storace deep cycle batteries. They are 100AH capacities each.. Am offering them for sale at 20,000 naira each..
I also have a couple dozens of brand new Mppt charge controllers ; 12v,24 10Amps. The model is; Tracer 1210Rn. Each goes for 8,000 naira.
You can reach me on 08122423549, or email me @; kingsleyobinna26@ yahoo.Com

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Originalsly: 7:06pm On May 28, 2015
Nice combo...but jeez....must she plaster her face with all that make-up?
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by mankan2k7(m): 7:07pm On May 28, 2015
If a mad man rape her now all of here will be cursing d man
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Agrika: 7:24pm On May 28, 2015
kilokeys:
shocked that left lap can feed a full village.
Na so una village hungry reach?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by wtfCode: 7:44pm On May 28, 2015
i wanna slam this babe. **rubs ogbono soup in my palms,dips hand inside boxers**
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by GentleGrace(f): 7:58pm On May 28, 2015
grin
Agrika:

fatdon2:
grin grin see her k-leg
fatdon2:
grin grin see her k-leg
fatdon2:
grin grin see her k-leg
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by GentleGrace(f): 7:59pm On May 28, 2015
No hating abeg. She dey ok

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by wtfCode: 8:07pm On May 28, 2015
Agrika:
hehehehehe
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by udmydearest(f): 8:31pm On May 28, 2015
Me sef don tire for this babe hair style oo, na fight?
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by mizkeleke(f): 9:09pm On May 28, 2015
Nice outfit. Love her personality

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Dallazday(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Or is it just me?
angry
naijaboiy:

Or is it just me?
it is just u

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by AfricanApple(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2015
fatdon2:
grin grin see her k-leg
you better use pepper water wash your eyes undecided

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by JoeCutie(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2015
This lady is beautiful and I like her, but if she knows how much I hate these her hair styles ehn, she'd go and barb gorimapa instead. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Bowaley17(m): 10:52pm On May 28, 2015
Pls who's she?
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Nobody: 12:31am On May 29, 2015
Something must be wrong with y'all eyes

Beauty she get beht her dress sense is NIL
Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Rheetari(f): 7:29am On May 29, 2015
oh lala! fabulosa! suave!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by fairygeh(f): 7:29am On May 29, 2015
She's sexy

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Stuns In Ankara Shorts And Shoe [photo] by Smileconcept: 7:50am On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:
shocked that left lap can feed a full village.
Carnibally or what are u insinuating?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Not Your Aunt – Uriel Cries Out / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And Husband Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Waconzy Shows Off His HIV Test Result After Running The Test(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.