Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Graphic Photo Of How A Power Bank Killed A Ghanaian... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photo Of How A Power Bank Killed A Ghanaian... (1378 Views)

Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him / I Thought God Has Forgiven Me - Man Who Kidnapped And Killed A Poly Student / Man Beaten For Stealing A Power Bank At Computer Village, Jos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Photo Of How A Power Bank Killed A Ghanaian... by Doublyu(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2015
A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine
(pictured above) was on May 25th
electrocuted to death after the power bank
she was using to charge her phone got stuck
on her skin and electrocuted her. According to
reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was
chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and
placed the power bank she was using to
charge her phone around her breast region.
She had connected the power bank to an
electricity source so it can charge when power
is restored. As power was restored to her
area, their was a power surge, the power bank
got heated and got stuck on her skin,
electrocuting her to death. Her parents found
her dead. So sad!
Pic of the deceased below

Re: Graphic Photo Of How A Power Bank Killed A Ghanaian... by Lobolintin(m): 12:47pm On May 28, 2015
Rest I'm Peace
Re: Graphic Photo Of How A Power Bank Killed A Ghanaian... by Edoblakky(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2015
OMG!
This is so sad.
Re: Graphic Photo Of How A Power Bank Killed A Ghanaian... by RedGarlic: 4:50pm On May 28, 2015
Wow.. Is this for real?
Re: Graphic Photo Of How A Power Bank Killed A Ghanaian... by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 28, 2015
So sad..R.I.P
Re: Graphic Photo Of How A Power Bank Killed A Ghanaian... by eazisky(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2015
The power bank got stocked? how? except the power bank is made of metal
Re: Graphic Photo Of How A Power Bank Killed A Ghanaian... by eddychis: 7:13pm On May 28, 2015
So sad rest in peace
Re: Graphic Photo Of How A Power Bank Killed A Ghanaian... by dnawah(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2015
i beg if u need power bank come take mine o!
Re: Graphic Photo Of How A Power Bank Killed A Ghanaian... by dnawah(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2015
i beg if u need power bank come take mine o!
Re: Graphic Photo Of How A Power Bank Killed A Ghanaian... by adedayourt(m): 11:42pm On May 28, 2015
lesson learnt

such wont befal any of us IJN

RIP DEAR, costly mistake
Re: Graphic Photo Of How A Power Bank Killed A Ghanaian... by iPopAlomo(m): 5:31am On May 29, 2015
That's not a power bank...

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Fell And Raped An 18 Yr Old "Mistakenly" / See How This Thief Was Punished After He Was Caught Stealing Food Items / Militants Disguised As Mourners Kill 3 Soldiers In Bayelsa(viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.