Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Can The Date Of Birth On My Marriage Certificate Be Changed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can The Date Of Birth On My Marriage Certificate Be Changed? (1133 Views)

My Marriage On The Brink Of Crashing, Experienced People Needed Now. / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can The Date Of Birth On My Marriage Certificate Be Changed? by hmm007: 2:30pm On May 28, 2015
I got married recently and just discovered the age written on my Marriage certificate off by 1 year! I was born in March 1986 and went to register for my wedding at the registry January 2015 (I was 28 years and asked to write my age not date of birth). The wedding took place in April 2015 (am now 29 years) but I just discovered the age on the certificate is 28 years instead of 29 years. This was an honest mistake!

Am presently planning to migrate and this might be a serious issue!
Re: Can The Date Of Birth On My Marriage Certificate Be Changed? by Melahou(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2015
thats a signal that you should not migrate...stay put

(1) (Reply)

Meet The African King With 100 Wives / Tribute To My Lovely Parents! / Funny Letter Of A Husband Abroad To His Wife In Nigeria. See The Wife's Reply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.