Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Child Abuse In Great Degree - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Abuse In Great Degree (488 Views)

The Worst Case Of Child Abuse In US History –the Murder Of Baby Brianna (GRAPHIC / Man Seeks Help For A Child Suffering From Domestic Abuse In His Neighbourhood / Please Where And How Can I Report This Child Abuse Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Child Abuse In Great Degree by bezzus(f): 2:42pm On May 28, 2015
I was In town today when a girl started up a conversation which made me wonder if child 's right law exist in this country.

The girl told us an event which happened between her 15yrs old friend and an older man.

The Man had for long been having illicit affair with this girl. He invites her to his home, sleeps with her and gives her a thousand naira

This time the Man decided to increase it by giving her 2 thousand naira in advance. The girl went as usual to pass the night. After two Round of sex. The girl excuse herself to pee but left.

The Man now is angry and reported the said girl to her friend whom he had bribed with a bottle of drink to convince the girl to come back.

He said he is angry and wont even call her for night again if she continue that act.

I told everyone it was child abuse but they all said she gave her consent and had a grown up stature like a married woman.

I wish could find the Man and report him to appropriate body. But do we even have law that protect the right of children in our society?

1 Like

Re: Child Abuse In Great Degree by Rosemary216(f): 2:46pm On May 28, 2015
I guess we do
Re: Child Abuse In Great Degree by bewla(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2015
over to keyamo or falana

(1) (Reply)

A Herbalist Defile His Two Daughters In Oyo State / N300bn Fraud: EFCC Grills Ex-gov Ali Modu Sheriff / I Have No Case With EFCC, Says Ngilari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.