Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,444 members, 7,958,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:29 PM

Popular Nollywood Actor Ernest Asuzu Now Begs For Survival. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nollywood Actor Ernest Asuzu Now Begs For Survival. (9713 Views)

Ernest Asuzu: "My Stroke Caused By A Producer In Nollywood" / Ernest Asuzu Gets Jeep & N1.5m From Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin (Video) / Ernest Asuzu Suffers Partial Stroke In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Ernest Asuzu Now Begs For Survival. by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:05pm On May 28, 2015
fatdon2:
One time Nollywood actor Ernest Azuzu has reportedly hit hard times. The movie celebrity and aspiring rapper was reportedly seen on Sunday, May 25, 2015, at Shop Rite in Surulere. According to the report, Ernest Azuzu who was once one of the biggest actors in Nigeria, was seen begging for money. It was also said that he was wearing a pair of bathroom slippers, Manchester United jersey, and blue jeans. According to Daily Independent, Azuzu suffered from stroke not too long ago. "I was in LASUTH for two months, three days and for that long, nobody from Nollywood, not even Ibinabo Fiberesima, visited me. And she heard that I was admitted there. My friends told her that I was down with stroke and she pretended as if she didn’t hear. It’s not fair. I’m a human being too" he said. “I am limping right now, because I
have stroke. I am limping because my
people don’t care. I’m limping
because the industry is already
messed up. I don’t know what
Ibinabo is doing. Ibinabo is just gallivanting. She is having fun and
that is not the reason we put her
there. She should go out there and
fight for our people" he further
said.
www.pulse.ng/celebrities/ernest-azuzu-nollywood-actor-reportedly-now-begs-for-money-id3804474.html
he was acting i was there undecided
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Ernest Asuzu Now Begs For Survival. by Taryehmiseh(m): 2:58am On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
Good for him.

When he was squandering his earnings without investing he didn't know. Now he is broke he is begging and blaming.

Foolish man.
how are you so sure that he squanders his money,are you his housemaid and besides the news myt be fake.
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Ernest Asuzu Now Begs For Survival. by Nobody: 8:37am On May 29, 2015
missclasssy:
Good for him.

When he was squandering his earnings without investing he didn't know. Now he is broke he is begging and blaming.

Foolish man.
easy ,what if he already spent all his investments to paying hospital bills?
Re: Popular Nollywood Actor Ernest Asuzu Now Begs For Survival. by NewsBoxer: 11:00am On May 29, 2015
OMG! USA:Men with ‘tiny’ manhoods set to get huge rewards!!! grin grin grin grin grin

The World Is Quickly changing OOOH. cool cool cool cool

This story is crazy:
http://www.newsboxafrica.com/2015/05/29/omg-usamen-with-tiny-manhoods-set-to-get-huge-rewards/

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBC Bans Olamide’s “wo,” Davido’s “fall,’ 9ice’s “living Things” And More / List Of All 2face Idibia Awards As Since 1997. / Woman’s Breast Implant Explodes While Dancing (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.