Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,526 members, 7,954,989 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:42 PM

Solution To Laptop Making Noise While Running. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Solution To Laptop Making Noise While Running. (786 Views)

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself / Solution To Laptop Not Booting / Solution To Laptop Continuous Noice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Laptop Making Noise While Running. by Abim010(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2015
Thanks to "Laptop Repair 101" that made it possible.

The laptop turns on and everything works fine, except it makes some constant weird grinding or rattling noise.

Possible problem:
In most cases this noise is coming from the cooling fan or hard drive. Take a closer look at the cooling fan.

If the fan spins/works fine but the the laptop still makes noise, probably it’s coming from the hard drive. Back up all personal data as soon
as possible and replace the hard drive because the hard drive will soon pack up (that is stop working),and you will lose your personal data.

Also, you can remove the hard drive and start the laptop. If the laptop still makes noise, most likely it’s a bad fan and you will have
to replace it with a new/working one.

For Assistance and more Info,

Whatsapp: +234 9097066098

BB PIN:562D0F60

Greatminds Tech

Re: Solution To Laptop Making Noise While Running. by Harvard13(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2015
mine makes noise only when im playing game or after a long time without rest
Re: Solution To Laptop Making Noise While Running. by Abim010(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2015
At Havard13,my advice is for you to listen for where the sound is coming from and i will be able to proffer a solution.
Listen carefully to observe if the sound is coming from either the hard drive or cooling fan.if not get back to me.
Am willing to help.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Unwanted And Damage Laptops And Swap For A Better Laptops Here / Laptop Doesnt Turn On, But Battery Indicator Is Always On When Battery Is In / Paywithcapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.