Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Make Money Security And Surveillance Products - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make Money Security And Surveillance Products (722 Views)

Webcam Surveillance Server / Webcam Surveillance Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Security And Surveillance Products by eddychis: 2:54pm On May 28, 2015
One of the ways of making money is by selling products that are in urgent needs. Especially this era of kidnappings and nanny/house-helps maltreating children. Security and Surveillance products such as wrist watches, rings, pen, phone, bags, clocks, shoes etc are selling fast in Nigeria. Most of this products are very cheap to import, for instance a digital camera clock cost $22(N3600), I sold the clock for 8500 and more within one week, 20 of the products were sold. After getting this sales, I decided to put it in my store at Konga http:///western-digital-digital-spy-camera-clock-1696529. You will say, I don't know where to sell, try meeting a working class mother and tell her you can give her something as cheap as N7000 to monitor what happens to her children when she is not at home, once you sell to her, she will tell others. That is how I made my sales within a week of meeting a female banker. For more info oh how you can import this products visit www.myebooksbiz.com or if you want to [b]distribute this product and get 10% commission [/b]call Edna 08033363071.

(1) (Reply)

1st Grade London Bale Available! / Exporting Bitterkola In Small Scale / Help How To Become An Internet Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.