Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Working With Dbanj Is Not A Possibility For Me At The Moment - Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Working With Dbanj Is Not A Possibility For Me At The Moment - Don Jazzy (1159 Views)

Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj / Dbanj Is Not Broke: 10 Differences Between Dbanj & Donjazzy / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working With Dbanj Is Not A Possibility For Me At The Moment - Don Jazzy by SenR(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2015
Head of Mavin Records label, Don Jazzy is a music producer who is determined to succeed despite his split from former partner, Dbanj of the Mohits Records era.

He disclosed in a recent chat before the Mavin Records group performance at the 5th edition of 'Tigo Ghana Meets Naija', how big his former partner had become during their days together as a group. He revealed why the 'Tongolo' crooner is more recognised than he is.

While speaking with Us , Don Jazzy said, "Obviously, our fans are divided into two, and I am just a producer, I’m not an artiste. My brother D’banj, he is more popular than I am. We have all built him to the point where the fans love him."

When asked if he would work with Dbanj in the future, the producer stammered his answer, though evasive, that only time will tell.

"As at today I would not have the chance. Can’t you see now? My children, they are many. I am building something I believe is going well, he is building something and you don’t know the agenda."

Culled from Naijapals...

By SenR

Re: Working With Dbanj Is Not A Possibility For Me At The Moment - Don Jazzy by Fairgodwin(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2015
I believe we all already know this: that the possibility is quite slim or nonexistent for now - but in the more later/nearer future, perhaps.
Re: Working With Dbanj Is Not A Possibility For Me At The Moment - Don Jazzy by Gflat: 5:14pm On May 28, 2015
Please we need a sauce to this story
Re: Working With Dbanj Is Not A Possibility For Me At The Moment - Don Jazzy by Airforce1(m): 5:17pm On May 28, 2015
typing...
Re: Working With Dbanj Is Not A Possibility For Me At The Moment - Don Jazzy by kendrick9(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2015
dbanj needs don baba more than jazzy needs him... its been years since he had a big hit song
Re: Working With Dbanj Is Not A Possibility For Me At The Moment - Don Jazzy by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 28, 2015
just curious tho... Who do y'all prefer between the old mo'hits group & this mavins group? I personally think the mavins are a bag of sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Working With Dbanj Is Not A Possibility For Me At The Moment - Don Jazzy by Rotimi47: 7:15pm On May 28, 2015
kendrick9:
dbanj needs don baba more than jazzy needs him... its been years since he had a big hit song
D'banj is a big fish who is probably Nigeria most successful musician.
Re: Working With Dbanj Is Not A Possibility For Me At The Moment - Don Jazzy by kendrick9(m): 10:24pm On May 28, 2015
Rotimi47:
D'banj is a big fish who is probably Nigeria most successful musician.
not when tuface and psquare are there... he's up there with them but to say he is more successful than both is pushing it a bit.

1 Like

Re: Working With Dbanj Is Not A Possibility For Me At The Moment - Don Jazzy by OLUWOLEYINKA(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2015
JAZZYYYYY IS A FOOL... EVERYONE KNOWS THE TRUTH NOW, DBANJ OLDER THAN YOU, UR FIRST HOUSE , FIRST CAR, FIRST ENDORSEMENT(ALL THRU DBANJ, EVEN WHEN DBANJ MAKES IT LOOK AS IF YOU OWNS MOHITS. YOU ARE AN INGRATE JAZZY

1 Like

Re: Working With Dbanj Is Not A Possibility For Me At The Moment - Don Jazzy by pretydiva(f): 8:58am On May 29, 2015
Still typing.......

(1) (Reply)

WOW!!! Debbie Douglas, Queen Of Peace Africa Releases Stunning Photos / Wizkid Gets Loving Birthday Shoutout From His Gf, Tania Omotayo / Tyga Gives Girlfriend Kylie Jenner A $320,000 Ferrari For Her 18th Birthday, #ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.