Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Tonto Dike Getting Married To 'mr X' This Year. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Getting Married To 'mr X' This Year. (442 Views)

Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Releases Picture Of Mr X ( Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Boyfriend, Mr. X Finally Revealed (SEE Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Getting Married To 'mr X' This Year. by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
The veteran Nollywood actress and singer, Tonto Dikeh might be prepping towed her ‘Mr.X’ boyfriend, who we discovered to be Churchill Oladunni.

Earlier this week, the actress was on weekly podcast- My Africa podcast, on the show, the host, Andre Blaze noticed the singer was putting on an engagement ring.Andre asked her if she’s engaged, the singer looked at her ring finger and laughed.She was trying to avoid answering the question. After much pressuring, she answered.

Tonto told Andre that“You have a very good eye!”.She also said“Yes I will be getting married.”She also revealed the wedding will be taking place soon.“I can tell you now that the wedding will take place anytime soon”she added.

It would seem like Tonto Dikeh has decided to leave the spinster life behind her.

source - http://www.informationng.com/

waiting for your comments, especially the AMEBOS...

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Untold Story Behind Capital Femi's Exit From Kennis Music / Crisis Continues!! 28 APC Senators Walk Out Of Senate Session / Doctor Who Scammed Patients By Falsely Diagnosing Cancer, Jailed For 45 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.