Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,612 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Help Me With My M5 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me With My M5 (587 Views)

Gionee M5 , The Experience So Far / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread / Gionee M5 13MP Camera Performace Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With My M5 by Destiny4fame(m): 7:31pm On May 28, 2015
Hi,I just bought this phone and to my Utmost surprise.d in-built memory is not up to 200mb and it baffles me a lot,besides,some application on my phone doesn't open due to d little RAM.
So,ma question is if I root d fone,wil it solve d problem nd aw can I go abt it?Hopefully I can find anyone who does dat nd stay in Abk....Fenks in advance
Re: Help Me With My M5 by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 28, 2015
Destiny4fame:
Hi,I just bought this phone and to my Utmost surprise.d in-built memory is not up to 200mb and it baffles me a lot,besides,some application on my phone doesn't open due to d little RAM.
So,ma question is if I root d fone,wil it solve d problem nd aw can I go abt it?Hopefully I can find anyone who does dat nd stay in Abk....Fenks in advance
why can't you return it to the vendor? don't do anything on the fone b4 you return it otherwise you might lose the warranty opportunity
Re: Help Me With My M5 by towncheerup(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2015
check if the phone has android 4.4.2 in about phone. If it is then you have been scammed, they gave you a fake m5.
My friend also bought a fake m5. It has 254mb ram, 150mb internal memory, fake android 4.4.2. And it lags a lot. And if you open opera mini then minimize it, then you go and open for example whatsapp and minimize it, if you return to opera mini you will find that it has already closed.

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Please,nairalanders / Usb Cable Issues / How Do I Open Pdf Files On Blackberry Bold?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.