Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Read Books And Interact With Great Minds - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Read Books And Interact With Great Minds (1608 Views)

10 Must Read Books For Every Law Beginner / Must Read: Top 10 Most Read Books In The World / 7 Must Read Books By African Authors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by cooluc(f): 9:27pm On May 28, 2015
Books books books, they are my daily companion, they tend to open up a door into the thoughts of great writers and thinkers,it brings to bare a writers thinking abilities and in-depth knowledge.....a sea of ideologies one can fetch from for free...a fountain of insights!! indeed can't imagine a world with no author... a world with no books!! wow thank God for books.
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by CountDracula(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2015
U need a boyfriend undecided
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by cooluc(f): 9:35pm On May 28, 2015
CountDracula:
U need a boyfriend undecided

Lol my dear just expressing my thought about books o as part of my hobby....am sure u have a hobby too...and u r passionate abt it countdracula...
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by CountDracula(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2015
cooluc:

Lol my dear just expressing my thought about books o as part of my hobby....am sure u have a hobby too...and u r passionate abt it countdracula...
Hmmm... Nt as passionate as u anyway, wat sort of books do u read?
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by cooluc(f): 9:47pm On May 28, 2015
CountDracula:

Hmmm... Nt as passionate as u anyway, wat sort of books do u read?

I read novels about ancient Romans, war lords, motivational, psychological, science books, inspirational romance, etcetera etcetera..
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by CountDracula(m): 9:49pm On May 28, 2015
cooluc:

I read novels about ancient Romans, war lords, motivational, psychological, science books, inspirational romance, etcetera etcetera..
Well, I've read d bible... All d things u listed can also b found there so we're equal

1 Like

Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by CountDracula(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2015
cooluc:

Why ancient romans?
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by cooluc(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2015
CountDracula:

Well, I've read d bible... All d things u listed can also b found there so we're equal
Yea sure.... very on point...it's there
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by cooluc(f): 9:54pm On May 28, 2015
CountDracula:

Why ancient romans?
Am trying to follow up something I can't just say here smiley
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by CountDracula(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2015
cooluc:
Am trying to follow up something I can't just say here smiley
Hmmm... But I want to knw, where can u nw say it?
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by LarrySun(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2015
OP, I love your spirit. Books make the world go round. I've read a whole lot of novels. I've even lost counts. So, I wrote mine.

1 Like

Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by cooluc(f): 7:54pm On May 29, 2015
LarrySun:
OP, I love your spirit. Books make the world go round. I've read a whole lot of novels. I've even lost counts. So, I wrote mine.
My brother I feel u dear smiley
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by davidif: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2017
cooluc:
Books books books, they are my daily companion, they tend to open up a door into the thoughts of great writers and thinkers,it brings to bare a writers thinking abilities and in-depth knowledge.....a sea of ideologies one can fetch from for free...a fountain of insights!! indeed can't imagine a world with no author... a world with no books!! wow thank God for books.

What's the best book you've read all year.
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by davidif: 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
CountDracula:

Why ancient romans?

Cos they were a powerful empire.
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by cooluc(f): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
davidif:

What's the best book you've read all year.

Okay let me speak of just this year, though young..am already engaged in books, ummm I will say " the business of the 21st century" by Robert kiyosaki same author of "rich dad poor dad.
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by davidif: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
cooluc:

Okay let me speak of just this year, though young..am already engaged in books, ummm I will say " the business of the 21st century" by Robert kiyosaki same author of "rich dad poor dad.

I just concluded 'Outliers' by Malcolm Gladwell.

The other book I am reading is 'The Startup Nation'
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by cooluc(f): 6:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
davidif:

I just concluded 'Outliers' by Malcolm Gladwell.

The other book I am reading is 'The Startup Nation'

Wow! That's good. Give me a hint on both books.
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by davidif: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
cooluc:

Wow! That's good. Give me a hint on both books.

Outliers is about the stories of success. How certain people make it and some don't.

Start up nation is the story of Israel's economic miracle.

They are really good books and they would change your mind about a lot of things.

By the way, have you read 'How to win friends and influence people' by Dale Carnegie and '7 habits of highly effective people' by Stephen Covey? I heard that this books are classics.
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by cooluc(f): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
davidif:

Outliers is about the stories of success. How certain people make it and some don't.

Start up nation is the story of Israel's economic miracle.

They are really good books and they would change your mind about a lot of things.

By the way, have you read 'How to win friends and influence people' by Dale Carnegie and '7 habits of highly effective people' by Stephen Covey? I heard that this books are classics.

Wow!! Yeah I have read just seven habit of highly effective people by Steven R covey..paradigm shifts and all that, it's loaded!
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by davidif: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
cooluc:

Wow!! Yeah I have read just seven habit of highly effective people by Steven R covey..paradigm shifts and all that, it's loaded!

Dang! Where did you get it?
Re: Read Books And Interact With Great Minds by cooluc(f): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
davidif:

Dang! Where did you get it?

A gift.

(1) (Reply)

Short Story (fiction) / I'm Obsessed With Ted Dekker Novels. Are You? / The Future I See For Myself...(a Shot Article)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.