Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy (25982 Views)

Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) / Zero Tolerance For Stupidity- Uche Jombo To Those Calling Her Fat / Nollywood Actress, Ucheobi Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by mrcasanova1(m): 6:48am On May 29, 2015
God bless her baby.

Rodriguez tho... Is her husy related to the Colombian/Real Madrid footballer? wink
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Treasure2014(f): 6:48am On May 29, 2015
This God is wonderful.....so happy for u my sweet actress...baby welc to the real world..wish u a great man
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Orikinla(m): 6:49am On May 29, 2015
Wow! On the eve of the inauguration of a new President of Nigeria! Congratulations to Uche Jombo and her husband for their new born baby boy at the dawn of a New Nigeria! I thank the Almighty God for them. He is a child of great destiny!
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:57am On May 29, 2015
Congrats to her!
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by living2013(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2015
Goodness. Congrat UC
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Ujupsy: 7:02am On May 29, 2015
Uche am happy for you ,you are now a mother every reasonable girl's dream.
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Amynature(f): 7:05am On May 29, 2015
Congrats dear
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by tishbite709(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2015
olushy:
Welcome baby
[color=#770077][/color]e kabo oo
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by adesegun121(m): 7:07am On May 29, 2015
I name that pikin...

Buhari
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by myklangelo(m): 7:12am On May 29, 2015
Nothing gives more joy than a baby in a family especially when it had been sought.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by anytaij: 7:17am On May 29, 2015
I love dis news so happy for u UC many more to come.
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Honestagbons(m): 7:19am On May 29, 2015
Congrats to you
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by M4gunners: 7:27am On May 29, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by pinkhill(f): 7:29am On May 29, 2015
She lost it..
princenation:
congrats dear....but wait o, when will TONTO DIKEH give birth been over a year I heard she's pregnant cheesy wink
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by fairygeh(f): 7:31am On May 29, 2015
Congrats to her
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by StAngel(f): 7:33am On May 29, 2015
Congrats uche on your bundle of joy and safe delivery
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Esinwaju: 7:33am On May 29, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Congratulations uche, sooo happy for you. wink
Nice name, fine face, but your siggie takes the cake. I'd like to know what inspired that..that ofcourse is IF you will to spill. Posh!
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Moana(f): 7:36am On May 29, 2015
Congrats
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by emhoonline(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2015
exxell:

We reject the bolded to the baby's name in Jesus name... Amen. grin grin grin

Thats the name that will rule u for the next 4 good years @ least insha Allahu
In Osho voice " go n die"
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Romanticboy1(m): 7:41am On May 29, 2015
Heavens know how happy I am for this beautiful lady..she is a very patient and enduring woman..after losing her first child to miscarriage...she never allowed the loss get the better part of her and now God decided to reward her by sending this beautiful angel to her...

welcome baby...you are a blessing...your arrival will bring more showers of blessings to your parents' life...I use this baby as a point of contact to other babies....your arrival will mark the beginning of fruitfulness and all the good things of Life...Amen...
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Olypeppy(f): 8:12am On May 29, 2015
praise The lord!!!...
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by sexyjennik(f): 8:19am On May 29, 2015
Congrats uche and welcome little one kiss
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Nickymezor(f): 8:23am On May 29, 2015
Congratz
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:49am On May 29, 2015
emhoonline:

Thats the name that will rule u for the next 4 good years @ least insha Allahu
In Osho voice " go n die"

Whichever you spell it, Mallam na mallam. But before you start reasoning from your fufu stuffed head, read my post again. I never said am rejecting Buhari as the President. Am only rejecting the attaching of an Islamic name to a Christian woman's son's name. By the way, may my God wish you everything you wish me and send them back to you in Jesus name.... Amen.
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by jbaby265(f): 8:51am On May 29, 2015
oh how i love the name..mathew to matt
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by lilyblaz: 8:53am On May 29, 2015
Congratulation grin baby welcome to. Our word[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Agozie48: 8:58am On May 29, 2015
congrats to her happy for her
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by GENTLETEE(m): 9:11am On May 29, 2015
Congrats Uche!
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Optional2(f): 9:20am On May 29, 2015
Another May born Baby congrat Aunt Uche
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by VickyRotex(f): 10:10am On May 29, 2015
Welcome Matthew!!! kiss

Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez kiss
Re: Yipee!! Uche Jombo Welcomes Baby Boy by Enahi(f): 11:28am On May 29, 2015
Awwww......am so happy for her,I wish the baby was born on my birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Shares Photo Of Hailey Veronica Adeleke, His Daughter & "Last Born" / Micheal Jackson's Lost Son With Picture / Checkout Efe 2014 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.