Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) (36790 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade / Psquare Share Photos From The Inauguration Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by misspetite(f): 8:33am On May 29, 2015
The beauty queen shared a rare photo with her billionaire husband, Prince sunny Aku and outgoing governor of Lagos State, Babatunde Fashola. She wrote

"Good bye our amiable Governor Babatunde R Fashola . You Are wonderful family friend and We thank God for the great job he has used you to perform in Lagos state.. Èkò ò ní bàjé #inauguration2015"

She also shared another with outgoing Abia State governor Chief T.A Orji..Below

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ck3EB-HCB_4/VWgRhGY9yyI/AAAAAAAB6UE/_5tAY1uRd2k/s1600/995412241392777034_215009780_edit.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-hDn3RUidyFY/VWgTEUCwZCI/AAAAAAAB6UQ/a1Pgj-36VcE/s1600/995423093869164488_215009780.jpg[/img]
http://www.misspetitenigeriablog.com/2015/05/dabota-lawson-pictured-with-her-hubby.html
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by alberto2k(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2015
They look lovely. . cheesy

thank God those Boko Boiz no go spoil show for my General grin

the command headquarters will be moved from Abuja to Maiduguri - GMB / 29th May 2015 cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:10am On May 29, 2015
Dunno wat 2 say. Gues she's enjoying d dividend of getting married 2 a billionaire. Smh 4 gals of dis generation

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Sijo01(f): 9:13am On May 29, 2015
shocked I never knew Orji is that short lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Ama80(f): 1:13pm On May 29, 2015
Hanging in d midst of grandpas all because of money lazy girl.if only you utilized d opportunity of knwin them you wud hav bn a muti millionaire and stil go Fr a young man of ur status.wasted beauty.aku kor, wingd termites ni.watch out Fr ochendo global too,he is a slayer of beautiful women too.lubbish

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2015
Ama80:
Hanging in d midst of grandpas all because of money lazy girl.if only you utilized d opportunity of knwin them you wud hav bn a muti millionaire and stil go Fr a young man of ur status.wasted beauty.aku kor, wingd termites ni.watch out Fr ochendo global too,he is a slayer of beautiful women too.lubbish

Na jealousy go kill you

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 29, 2015
alberto2k:
i just pray Those Boko Boiz no go spoil show Again cry

Why dem go bomb, since it's their own person?.

7 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Ama80(f): 2:44pm On May 29, 2015
Airforce1:

Na jealousy go kill you
airforce maka y now.too contented for jealousy.I can only envy hard work but gold digging,I'll pass.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by tpiadotcom: 3:44pm On May 29, 2015
why does this lady always stare menacingly at the camera?

na who send na?

lord have mercy.

5 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:13pm On May 29, 2015
She is pregnant wink

6 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 29, 2015
The first pic tho!

What iis fashola's eyes doing all over that pretty ladies assets. Gaskiya I'm disappointed

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by kay29000(m): 7:04pm On May 29, 2015
Hmm! Money can take you there...and talent can also take you there. And you are a woman, beauty can take you there. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by naijainfogalery: 7:04pm On May 29, 2015
Billionaires and beautiful wives , i still dont get it
- Is it that the billions attract the fine girls only
- Is it that money makes those girls beautiful ?
- is it that the purposely go for the fine ones

Please can someone help me with this puzzle
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:05pm On May 29, 2015
pocohantas:
She is pregnant wink

You have microscopic eyes?......... Where's the pregnancy
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by popoola147: 7:05pm On May 29, 2015
Yes
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 7:06pm On May 29, 2015
pocohantas:
She is pregnant wink

Be like sey you get Microscopic eyes cheesy
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 29, 2015
I don't support gold-digging hoez .. but I will admit Dabota looks very regal cool

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by olu77(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2015
Is that her husband or her younger brother?
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:08pm On May 29, 2015
Sijo01:

You have microscopic eyes?......... Where's the bpregnancy
hehehe....Was about to say same....she looks pregnant though....more fuller.....
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by GodMode: 7:10pm On May 29, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
hehehe....Was about to say same....she looks pregnant though....more fuller.....

yup.. she's preggy... she's protecting her stomach unconciously cool cool cool
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Spells(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2015
Mr Dabota, sir pls do u hv any 1million naira ure not using that u can dash me?

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Moana(f): 7:12pm On May 29, 2015
grin
She never posted pics with her husband on IG before I'm shocked

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Gboliwe: 7:14pm On May 29, 2015
So she attended two inaugurations? shocked shocked

Gbogbo big galz! Never heard of her though undecided
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Fatdon(m): 7:14pm On May 29, 2015
Nice couple
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Pamcrest(f): 7:18pm On May 29, 2015
What's Fashola staring at, biko? And who was that lady beside his wife Abimbola during Ambide's inauguration? I heard BRF has a second wife? Hmmm
My humble submission
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by hensben(m): 7:19pm On May 29, 2015
Ama80:
you are right but unfortunately..............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by corisande: 7:26pm On May 29, 2015
pocohantas:
She is pregnant wink
I saw that too.
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by directonpc(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
pretydiva:
Dunno wat 2 say. Gues she's enjoying d dividend of getting married 2 a billionaire. Smh 4 gals of dis generation
e dey pain u? Make I check ur dp if u reach sha (this next gen billionaire is single)
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by r33d(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
Seriously Gold digging grin grin grin
Re: Dabota Lawson Pictured With Her Hubby & Fashola At The Inauguration (photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 29, 2015
Pamcrest:
What's Fashola staring at, biko? And who was that lady beside his wife Abimbola during Ambide's inauguration? I heard BRF has a second wife? Hmmm
My humble submission
u sef no mind b d 3rd.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Pretty In Pink / Bbnaija: Ex-Housemate, Debie-Rise & Guitar Inseparable In New Photo / P-Square: Anita Okoye Celebrates Peter And Paul On Their 40th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.