Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,472 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Thinking Of Quitting Design. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Thinking Of Quitting Design. (1305 Views)

Cutting Edge Graphics Designers - Design Is 'THINKING' Made 'VISUAL' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thinking Of Quitting Design. by willbob(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2015
I just tired of designing for nothing . Seek and tired of designing flyers to programmes that don't exist . I just thought I can't move on with my Android graphic design.

Do you think it is wise design fake Magazine covers, Flyers ?

I just discouraged to continue when I see others design for clients: churches, musicians (track covers), Weddings etc.

The energy to continue my Nairaland portfolio is no more. Please help.
Re: I Thinking Of Quitting Design. by felixchip(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2015
willbob:
I just tired of designing for nothing . Seek and tired of designing flyers to programmes that don't exist . I just thought I can't move on with my Android graphic design.

Do you think it is wise design fake Magazine covers, Flyers ?

I just discouraged to continue when I see others design for clients: churches, musicians (track covers), Weddings etc.

The energy to continue my Nairaland portfolio is no more. Please help.

How long have you been in Design?
Re: I Thinking Of Quitting Design. by willbob(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2015
felixchip:
How long have you been in Design?
Late last year
Re: I Thinking Of Quitting Design. by felixchip(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2015
willbob:

Late last year

And, you want to quit for not having a paid client? That's funny. I worked for 12 months or more before my first. Just focus on building your skills. The clients will come.
Re: I Thinking Of Quitting Design. by willbob(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2015
felixchip:

And, you want to quit for not having a paid client? That's funny. I worked for 12 months or more before my first. Just focus on building your skills. The clients will come.
Yeah. I somehow impatient. Thanks for your words sir
Re: I Thinking Of Quitting Design. by felixchip(m): 11:41pm On May 29, 2015
willbob:

Yeah. I somehow impatient. Thanks for your words sir

You're welcome.
Re: I Thinking Of Quitting Design. by Edwardhead(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Winners never quit
Re: I Thinking Of Quitting Design. by Chillinmasoul(m): 12:17am On Jun 27, 2015
Edwardhead:
Winners never quit
And quitters never win.

(1) (Reply)

Incarnates Mobile Studio Photo Manipulations / Photo: Check Out This Amazing Sketch Using Pen / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.