Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Masturbation Causes Early Grey Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Masturbation Causes Early Grey Hair (2621 Views)

See The Rat That Causes Lassa Fever / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation Causes Early Grey Hair by pitaodey: 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
I learnt that masturbation brings about early grey hair and ageing especially in men amongst whom it is more practiced. No wonder you see men in their late twenties and early thirties bearing grey hair even in their beards. Small small with the agro o
Re: Masturbation Causes Early Grey Hair by Enegod(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2015
undecided
Re: Masturbation Causes Early Grey Hair by brianromel(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2015
pitaodey:
I learnt that masturbation brings about early grey hair and ageing especially in men amongst whom it is more practiced. No wonder you see men in their late twenties and early thirties bearing grey hair even in their beards. Small small with the agro o

Do you have any research, documentations, case studies, citations or a url link to article with appropriate referencing to known researchers to prove this.

If not, then thanks for the Nigerian Blab.

It was most un-amusing.

Or more like saying

Masturbation and excess intercourse, reason for quick aging, hairloss and menopause in younger women.

Sounds very true. But alas, no url research, documentations, citations and case studies to back it up.

Except as a gist of gossip and time wasting xiscussion among people who don't know better.
Re: Masturbation Causes Early Grey Hair by pitaodey: 11:41pm On May 29, 2015
brianromel:

Do you have any research, documentations, case studies, citations or a url link to article with appropriate referencing to known researchers to prove this.

If not, then thanks for the Nigerian Blab.

It was most un-amusing.

Or more like saying

Masturbation and excess intercourse, reason for quick aging, hairloss and menopause in younger women.

Sounds very true. But alas, no url research, documentations, citations and case studies to back it up.

Except as a gist of gossip and time wasting xiscussion among people who don't know better.

So if I provide the so called support documentations or url will you be able to reduce or retrace this your quick Big mouth. Mr I sabi talk! Wouldn't it have been appropriate if u had firstly ask for the backings before you opened your 4" tap where I can't provide it
Re: Masturbation Causes Early Grey Hair by pitaodey: 12:02am On May 30, 2015
pitaodey:

So if I provide the so called support documentations or url will you be able to reduce or retrace this your quick Big mouth. Mr I sabi talk! Wouldn't it have been appropriate if u had firstly ask for the backings before you opened your 4" tap where I can't provide it

Mr 4" tap, go to this url and find more serious side effects of the practice that I didn't add http://www.homeoint.org/site/ahmad/masturbation.htm. I bet you are enjoying it too much to be told it has side effects.

(1) (Reply)

How To Calculate Safe Period To Avoid Pregnancy? / Advice Needed Here Pls. / Health Benefits Of Udara/agbalumo (african Star Apple)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.