Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? (7792 Views)

Chinelo Chidozie And Ndidi Obidoa Develop Sunscreen Cream For Black Skin (Photo) / Women Now Pay £147 To Allow A Stranger Rub Their Vaginas? / Caro White Cream Has Been Banned. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 29, 2015
I don't use cream either, the last one I bought was early last year and it is still more than half-filled at the moment. sad
I don't know but I notice I always manage to make myself sweat like a goat whenever I rub cream on my body. All I just do is rub my favourite vaseline on my head and the remaining on my fingers. No time to waste time jarey. angry

FriedPlantain
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by iamrealdeji(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2015
By the way Iyawo mi,how old are you that you're having friends that are married,ive noticed you make friends with married women
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by ronald4lif(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2015
You have a point but sometimes the weather is responsible to why some guys don't apply cream after a shower. If the weather is above 30c applying cream especially on the face can be so annoying. It makes one sweaty and sweat brings about unpleasant body smells. But during the raining season and harmattan applying of cream becomes a must or one faces the dry skin you talked about.

As for the armpit perspiration and hair I think that's a dirty and an obsolete habit. I can't remember the last time I saw someone with a sweaty armpit shirt. Perhaps it has to do with the relative cold weather. But every man should keep their armpit shaved and deodorant cost nothing. These are simple hygienics. But, some people are just natural perspirers, and would sweat regardless of if they follow the normal hygiene method. Obessed people for instance.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Iyawo mi,you sef get mouth o,see how you finish eveerything,well,back then I don't take cream that serious until my mom told me to cream often cos i'm a light skinned dude and that i'll turn dark if I don't cream and maintain the complexion I was born with,so she gave me some cream to wipe out some pimples that appeared on my forehead when I wanted to resume 300Level,I used the cream and some others to wipe it out on time,so my skin reacted to it that some more pimples appeared and I battled with that,it took me quiet long before I could clear off the pimples,since then I stopped using any of those creams and stuck to rubbing my body with vaseline and scared of rubbing anything on my face,but the fact is if I get darker due to sunlight,i get to my normal skin color without using any cream as long as I eat well and don't stay outside the sun if I've got no mission there,so,I was able to maintain my complexion since 2010 without cream and I even like the reddish color I get from sun tan at times,so I'm cool with it. But recently,i went to a shop to buy stuffs,so,i asked the woman I need to start using any neutral cream that won't change my skin color and my skin won't react to,so she gave me dove to use,I finished that and now i've used another dove half way.
So,iyawo mi,maybe some guys that don't cream think it's a girl thing,you know we think differently,but I personally believe it's ok to take care of oneself.
As for guys that don't bath,men that's wack,i do find it hard to drive out somewhere quickie that some guys think there is no need for bathing cos it's very early in the morning and you're coming back home soon,if I don't bath before I go out,i wont ever feel comfortable.
As for creaming,i think it's nice to cream as long as it's a neutral sun protection one that won't bleach my skin

hmm maybe it was the kinda cream u used. Vaseline is ok.
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I don't use cream either, the last one I bought was early last year and it is still more than half-filled at the moment. sad
I don't know but I notice I always manage to make myself sweat like a goat whenever I rub cream on my body. All I just do is rub my favourite vaseline on my head and the remaining on my fingers. No time to waste time jarey. angry

FriedPlantain

lol in future u will regret it o.
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 29, 2015
iamrealdeji:
By the way Iyawo mi,how old are you that you're having friends that are married,ive noticed you make friends with married women
I'm 18.
not really. this my friend just wedded recently.
more of my friends are older than me.
EroticAngelina:

lol in future u will regret it o.
How? undecided

1 Like

ronald4lif:
You have a point but sometimes the weather is responsible to why some guys don't apply cream after a shower. If the weather is above 30c applying cream especially on the face can be so annoying. It makes one sweaty and sweat brings about unpleasant body smells. But during the raining season and harmattan applying of cream becomes a must or one faces the dry skin you talked about.

As for the armpit perspiration and hair I think that's a dirty and an obsolete habit. I can't remember the last time I saw someone with a sweaty armpit shirt. Perhaps it has to do with the relative cold weather. But every man should keep their armpit shaved and deodorant cost nothing. These are simple hygienics. But, some people are just natural perspirers, and would sweat regardless of if they follow the normal hygiene method. Obessed people for instance.

good point, thanks.
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
How? undecided
ur skin will become withered. and u will get old easily.
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 29, 2015
ronald4lif:

As for the armpit perspiration and hair I think that's a dirty and an obsolete habit. I can't remember the last time I saw someone with a sweaty armpit shirt. Perhaps it has to do with the relative cold weather. But every man should keep their armpit shaved and deodorant cost nothing. These are simple hygienics. But, some people are just natural perspirers, and would sweat regardless of if they follow the normal hygiene method. Obessed peopl[b][/b]e for instance.
All these long story just for that simple question? You and MizMyColi would make a perfect couple, walahi! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

ur skin will become withered. and u will get old easily.
But I am already old na and my skin is yet to wither. sad Maybe because I rub diesel on my body before I sleep every night. undecided

FriedPlantain

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
But I am already old na and my skin is yet to wither. sad Maybe because I rub diesel on my body before I sleep every night. undecided

FriedPlantain
diesel
person dey look for fuel, u dey waste diesel untop ya body!?!
issorai
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:

diesel
person dey look for fuel, u dey waste diesel untop ya body!?!
issorai
Come closer lemme whisper something in your ear................................ Dont you know I work in an oyel and gassh company? We even use Diesel to drink garri at home sef. Walahi. cool
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by ronald4lif(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
All these long story just for that simple question? You and MizMyC..oli would make a perfect couple, walahi! cheesy

Hahaha! But Coli is my sis nau. Siblings don't marry. cheesy
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 29, 2015
it's because men tends to hunt than being hunted by the opposite sex..
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Chinatownm(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2015
Dorrobucci:
. Stop dating Okada men
Hahahaha. She needs to aware of dat, cus dats wats up
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 29, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Come closer lemme whisper something in your ear................................ Dont you know I work in an oyel and gassh company? We even use Diesel to drink garri at home sef. Walahi. cool
lol na u sabi

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I hate seeing dry white skin(hamattan skin, if u know what i mean). It irritates me.
Why dont u guys rub cream
When men wake up, they only bath and go awt, they wont settle dwn and rub atleast baby oil, pears or vaselineangry some dnt even bath well! They only pour water and off they go!

Its nt good o.
WHY DONT U GUYS RUB CREAM?
my frnd confided in me abt wat shes passing tru with her husband who hardly bathe well(and he wil be complaining her armpit z black )
he doesnt even rub cream, he hates cream and their scent. according 2 her, he uses only dudu osun soap(god4bid bad tin) 2 bathe! atleast use dettol, na wahala, he says it wil bleach himembarassed

guys, pls enlighten us.

cc:
iamrealdeji
cutehector
isaacmacdon
tosyne2much
orijin1
unibenstudent
kingtom
ronald4lif
enegod
friedplantain
etc come and defend urselves
I do rub oh... Wich guy wouldn't?? in 2015 for dat matter c'mon...
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Cutehector(m): 7:16am On May 30, 2015
EroticAngelina, my skin is fresher and softer dan urz!!!
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Redoil: 6:10pm On May 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lol heat?
tarh! ur skin aint fresher dan mine joor angry
do u knw d amnt of care i give my skin? grin
there are certain things real men dont or will never waste their time doing. Rubbing cream and watching home video. To most of us it is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by lozanni(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2015
grin I dey forget most times, to use cream.

However, bathing well with a good soap, and also using dettol disinfectant after shaving the armpits and lower region, is a must for me.
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by scentmarlc(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
EroticAngelina:
thats nt a valid excuse sir!!
this mata is funny somehow. When i was in sch, i made it a habit to uuse my haircream to rub all my body. Why i do this is bcoz i love to hav my hair well taken care of properly but i don seem to have time to rub body cream. So instead, i jus rub soulmate allthrough, hair and body...zooooooom.

I was gettin a bit darker and nobody complained. I practised d habit for almost 6years, so evryone was already accustomed to the darker new me. Recently, i dcided to buy a random cream and use...my skin changed and my coloration was restored. It ddnt tone me literarily but one way or the other, i fink i was brighter.

My point is, part of d reason me i dont use cream is bcoz it easily bleach my skin.
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 03, 2015
scentmarlc:
this mata is funny somehow. When i was in sch, i made it a habit to uuse my haircream to rub all my body. Why i do this is bcoz i love to hav my hair well taken care of properly but i don seem to have time to rub body cream. So instead, i jus rub soulmate allthrough, hair and body...zooooooom.

I was gettin a bit darker and nobody complained. I practised d habit for almost 6years, so evryone was already accustomed to the darker new me. Recently, i dcided to buy a random cream and use...my skin changed and my coloration was restored. It ddnt tone me literarily but one way or the other, i fink i was brighter.

My point is, part of d reason me i dont use cream is bcoz it easily bleach my skin.
u rub soulmate on ya body??! shocked chai. may God help u! walahi! ur case na smtin else!

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Cutehector:
EroticAngelina, my skin is fresher and softer dan urz!!!
in ur dreams angry

1 Like

Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by scentmarlc(m): 6:44am On Jun 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
u rub soulmate on ya body??! shocked chai. may God help u! walahi! ur case na smtin else!
its actually cool. My deodorant n cologne wont make yu smell it on me. And bxyds i dont get white skin in harmattan
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain
That's why you are just a FriedPlantain. angry grin
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Person carry haircream dey rub for body, lwkm!! grin grin grin cry
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

You have a Point, but when it comes to we "Ladies" It doesn't stop us from rubbing cream, whether the

weather is hot or cold. No matter the season, your skin is definitely going to be dry. That's why it's always good to follow a Good skin regimen, and

know the kinda products that will work for you. Every Individual is different, Some got Oily skin, While others got Dry, Sensitive and Normal skin.

When you know your skin type, you know the lotion that will work for you. If lotion is a bit much, you can use a Moisturizer.

As for 'Pit area regular waxing and spa spiritual things grin, you got no worry bae cheesy. Boys take Note tongue
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by ronald4lif(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:
You have a Point, but when it comes to we "Ladies" It doesn't stop us from rubbing cream, whether the

weather is hot or cold. No matter the season, your skin is definitely going to be dry. That's why it's always good to follow a Good skin regimen, and

know the kinda products that will work for you. Every Individual is different, Some got Oily skin, While others got Dry, Sensitive and Normal skin.

When you know your skin type, you know the lotion that will work for you. If lotion is a bit much, you can use a Moisturizer.

As for 'Pit area regular waxing and spa spiritual things grin, you got no worry bae cheesy. Boys take Note tongue

Nice one but we have already taken note long time ago nau. Guys are always making spa ritual is performed regularly. Unlike.... lipsrsealed wink
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 03, 2015
ronald4lif:

Nice one but we have already taken note long time ago nau. Guys are always making spa ritual is performed regularly. Unlike.... lipsrsealed wink
before Lol grin. Do you visit spa salon over there at London?
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by ronald4lif(m): 10:26am On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:
before Lol grin. Do you visit spa salon over there at London?

Not a regular affair but I do often go for reflexology therapy, mostly during winter. Certain lifestyle are just feminine thingy but body massage is unisex and that's heavenly when performed by nwa bu so nma di ga gi lipsrsealed cheesy

Odika ina ta eche spa oge obuna.
wink
Re: Men, Why Dont Y'all Rub Cream? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nneka123:
That's why you are just a FriedPlantain. angry grin

I hope you know thunder will fire you. angry angry[

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good News For Hepatitis Patients, Bht Plus Capsules Now Available In Lagos / COVID-19 Update For March 25 2021 In Nigeria / Can Clay(nzu) Cause Infertility In Woman Who Consume It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.