Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

A Promiscuous "Pastor" Having An Affair With His Benefactor's Wife. (with Pics). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Promiscuous "Pastor" Having An Affair With His Benefactor's Wife. (with Pics). (2875 Views)

Robinson Uwak: Time To Stop Your Unfounded Hate Outburst Against Your Benefactor / Japanese Benefactor Rewards Nigerian Football Players / Help! My Husband Is Having Affair With His Own Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Promiscuous "Pastor" Having An Affair With His Benefactor's Wife. (with Pics). by nocera(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2015
The 'General Overseer' of GREATER LOVE INT'L ministeries #20 Ada-George road, Port Harcourt, pastor Kingsley Arere Alabrah, 34, came into one of the prominent families in. Rivers State in the year 2008. Before coming to P.H, he was a back-up singer for another pastor and protege in Ajegunle, Lagos. He later formed an accapella group named 'The Perpetualz' and they went around performing at gospel concerts and programs. But soon the group fell apart because of the embarrassing sexual escapades of their leader Kingsley. From impregnating a young lady to sleeping with married women and running away with huge sums of their money Kingsley was soon disowned by his dad, a retired navy non-commissioned officer from Bayelsa State. He ran away from Lagos as his many victims, or their spouse were hunting him. Finding his way into the family of a barrister and businessman, having been introduced to the man and his wife by a friend of his who still believed that something good will come out of Kingsley. He diabolicaly warmed his way into the heart of the man's wife who is a senior staff of one of the oil firms in P.H, and also the visioneer of a widows outreach. He quickly convinced her to establish a church where he'll be the head pastor and she and her husband will be assistant pastor and deacon respectively. Which she agreed to, since she loved the things of God. That was when Kingsley Alabrah, after being made General Overseer of the small church began to fully manifest his original scheme. Neighbours started reporting stories of how they caught the 'G.O' and the barrister's wife at different hotels and locations at odd hours. Even the security man at their residence recounted his witnessing many clandestine visits to the house by the G.O. , when the husband has gone away on his numerous business trips. Secret photographs of them having 'fun' were also discovered. The woman has gone as far as giving the G.O., two of her husband's cars, a Volkswagen Toureg jeep and a Toyota Corolla car. Two months ago, the barrister was told by a real man of God to engage himself in 14 days prayers and fasting and see what God will do for him. After that spiritul exercise, funny things started happening. The woman ran out of the house to live with the so-called General Overseer. I am the personal assistant to the barrister and attended the church with him before we discovered the real identity of the Pastor. He was helped to marry a woman from Cameroon and later divorced her. He tried to seduce the sister of one of his co-pastors and was nearly beaten by angry members of the church. Few months ago, he 'prophesied' that God asked him to marry the younger sister of his benefactor's wife. Last month, pastor kingsley asked me not to follow my boss in his car. Six hours later, four armed men chased my boss in a car and tried to shoot him through the side window of his car. We reported the incident to the police. Three weeks later, kingsley called me again and threatened to deal with me. Finally, on the 21st of this month, he and some men stormed our residence around 11:30pm and with unknown intentions. They hung around the premises till the following morning. We alerted the police who swiftly came and arrested two of the men, and later picked up the G.O., at his residence later that same morning. He's now under police surveillance and interogation. This is to advise good-hearted individuals, who take in people especially so-called prophets, pastors, evangelists and 'spiritual assistants' who claim to hear from God, and when given the slightest chance, they wreck havoc in your home and business.
Re: A Promiscuous "Pastor" Having An Affair With His Benefactor's Wife. (with Pics). by Jerrosky1986(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2015
Osho free pastor
Re: A Promiscuous "Pastor" Having An Affair With His Benefactor's Wife. (with Pics). by anwe: 5:50pm On May 29, 2015
nocera:
. This is to advise good-hearted individuals, who take in people especially so-called prophets, pastors, evangelists and 'spiritual assistants' who claim to hear from God, and when given the slightest chance, they wreck havoc in your home and business.

you can say that again

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Direction To This Address Below. / Who Is The Most Friendly Nairalander / Unilorin Remedial List 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.