Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,871 members, 7,821,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Where Can I Get To Learn Land Surveying And Draughting In Ibadan - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Can I Get To Learn Land Surveying And Draughting In Ibadan (769 Views)

Is Quantity Surveying A Good Career In Nigeria / Quantity Surveying And Building Tech. Which Should I Go For? / Geomatics Engineering Or Surveying And Geoinformatics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get To Learn Land Surveying And Draughting In Ibadan by haul: 5:45pm On May 29, 2015
where can I get to learn land surveying and draughting in ibadan?

I want to start the training by 1st week in june,but really not familiar with the environ,anyone should direct me to one.
Re: Where Can I Get To Learn Land Surveying And Draughting In Ibadan by paddie70(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2015
I studied civil Engineering. I will love to have knowlegde of structral designing using Autocard. Please where can I learn it in Ibadan. Some one should help me.
Re: Where Can I Get To Learn Land Surveying And Draughting In Ibadan by stevebent(m): 10:26pm On May 30, 2015
The federal school of surveying is located in oyo
Re: Where Can I Get To Learn Land Surveying And Draughting In Ibadan by haul: 12:58am On May 31, 2015
stevebent:
The federal school of surveying is located in oyo
I don't need a school right now,I need the vocational aspect
Re: Where Can I Get To Learn Land Surveying And Draughting In Ibadan by EngrBouss(m): 10:29am On May 31, 2015
paddie70:
I studied civil Engineering. I will love to have knowlegde of structral designing using Autocard. Please where can I learn it in Ibadan. Some one should help me.

Good day Sir,
I have sent you a mail using the nairaland mailing service. I would suggest you start learning AutoCAD by yourself using video tutorials before moving to a training centre to get you off the ground. So that you can fully utilise any training there after.
If you are interested in getting an AutoCAD 2016 software and video tutorials and any other software pertaining to engineering. Contact me at 07087210933 or WhatsApp me @08093852664. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Can You Set Your Certificate On Fire For 50million Dollars / 22 Lessons Every 20-something Should Learn / Two Important Management Lessons I Learnt From A 500 Naira Note.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.