Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,454 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

How To Get Diploma In Business Management And Entrepreneurship For Free - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Get Diploma In Business Management And Entrepreneurship For Free (450 Views)

Masters in Business Administration Degree From Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. / Final Exam Pictures Of UNIUYO Business Management Students / Entrepreneur And Entrepreneurship, The Who And The What. A TERM PAPER (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Diploma In Business Management And Entrepreneurship For Free by PMIcon(m): 6:09pm On May 29, 2015
This and many other courses available for free at ALISON. Just visit and register at www.alison.com

ALISON is an international award winning education based company located in Ireland. You tuition is paid for by advertisers on the website.

The learning experience is great- innovative.
I've enjoyed it so much that I have been sharing the info with people ever since. Other courses (very many actually) include Project Management, Customer Care, Procurement and Logistics, various international languages, social media/ internet related courses.

Let me know your experience when you try.
Re: How To Get Diploma In Business Management And Entrepreneurship For Free by Austyn44(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2015
PMIcon . Thanks for the info bro, I already enrolled for one of their course but I'm not familiar with their process. Am used to coursera.com where lecture notes and videos are made available for downloads each week and then quizzes too. Pls can you shed more light on how Alison works? Thanks
Re: How To Get Diploma In Business Management And Entrepreneurship For Free by PMIcon(m): 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Austyn44:
PMIcon . Thanks for the info bro, I already enrolled for one of their course but I'm not familiar with their process. Am used to coursera.com where lecture notes and videos are made available for downloads each week and then quizzes too. Pls can you shed more light on how Alison works? Thanks

Just register and then select any course. There are different modalities depending on the publisher but it's usually interactive. You read online from the website and watch videos if available for that course. When you are through with a course, you will also go through an exam online. If you pass, you will be sent a mail to that effect apart from seeing the result.
You can decide to then buy the certificate.

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello University (a.b.u) School Of Nursing Form Form For 2015/16 Is Stil / Lagos State University Post-utme Form For 2015/16 Is On.o8149623711 / Photo Of President Obama With Bizarre Handshake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.